Ratings for Dr. Andrew T. Trobridge

It was all over my back pain. I tried telling him the last time that is was my tailbone and my back. He wouldn't listen. He sent me to get an mri on my pelvic and the insurance wouldn't pay it so I told him what their reasons were and he got mad. He then got mad when I shook my hand in irritation because he had me show him again for the 3rd time where I was hurting and he said that's your pelvic. I simply told him that for 15 to 20 years I was told it was my back and tailbone. He blew up and said he wasn't going to see me anymore and that I needed to leave his office. I tracked him down in thehallway after he left the room as i was trying to understand why he was so mad. When I asked him why he was so angry that I asked why he was mad for me telling him what I've always been told he said he won't talk to me in the hallway and said I end to leave right now. Said we didn't have a therapeutic relationship. He's always at least an hour late. Very unprofessional. Never been so humiliated in my life. Left the office in tears. Nobody should have to be treated as horrible as I was.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I have been pleased with my care..the whole staff has always been very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr.trobridge has been a very helpful and understanding doctor with my pain. I am looking forward to receiving more help in my future.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I love for dr. Trobridge to give me my injection it gives me a lot of relief. And his personality and all his girls are excellent! I'll

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Really enjoyed me appointment with Dr. Trobridge. He was very nice and he answered all of my questions. He mapped out a plan to help me get back to my normal daily life with out pain.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

They are very nice. The care is very sweet. I am getting better with pain. I like that they have several solutions if something doesn't work.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr.Trobridge is very passionate to his patients. He is very excellent!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Happy with the new surroundings. All the people are friendly wait time could be improvred.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Saw him several times in 2007-2008 and his office staff through Ball -- at that time--were horrible, but he was great. Saw him in 2015 and was really surprised. His nurse is very rude. He seemed more like a business man than the dr I knew and trusted prior. I don't know what the change is, but he seems very different. Indifferent night be a better term. Was totally caught off guard.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

This Dr. only wants you to Let him cut into you and do some sort of implant in your spine. My pain is totally unassociated with my back but he totally ignored the source of my pain and rudely interrupted and was talking over me to his nurse like I wasn't even there when I tried to explain my pain. He didn't care at all. When I was leaving after my 5 min. exam he had ordered xrays of my back and not my shattered feet. Is he stupid or just totally unempathetic. No doubt he is cold and uncaring about those in severe pain but why I ask is he even considered a pain Dr.? He has nothing to offer if you have a painful condition that doesn't involve your back and from what I see from all of the bad reviews not much in that department either.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Andrew T. Trobridge's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)