You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrew T. Trobridge

Dr. Andrew T. Trobridge's Ratings

Dr.trobridge has been a very helpful and understanding doctor with my pain. I am looking forward to receiving more help in my future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I love for dr. Trobridge to give me my injection it gives me a lot of relief. And his personality and all his girls are excellent! I'll

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Really enjoyed me appointment with Dr. Trobridge. He was very nice and he answered all of my questions. He mapped out a plan to help me get back to my normal daily life with out pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

They are very nice. The care is very sweet. I am getting better with pain. I like that they have several solutions if something doesn't work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr.Trobridge is very passionate to his patients. He is very excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Happy with the new surroundings. All the people are friendly wait time could be improvred.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Saw him several times in 2007-2008 and his office staff through Ball -- at that time--were horrible, but he was great. Saw him in 2015 and was really surprised. His nurse is very rude. He seemed more like a business man than the dr I knew and trusted prior. I don't know what the change is, but he seems very different. Indifferent night be a better term. Was totally caught off guard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

This Dr. only wants you to Let him cut into you and do some sort of implant in your spine. My pain is totally unassociated with my back but he totally ignored the source of my pain and rudely interrupted and was talking over me to his nurse like I wasn't even there when I tried to explain my pain. He didn't care at all. When I was leaving after my 5 min. exam he had ordered xrays of my back and not my shattered feet. Is he stupid or just totally unempathetic. No doubt he is cold and uncaring about those in severe pain but why I ask is he even considered a pain Dr.? He has nothing to offer if you have a painful condition that doesn't involve your back and from what I see from all of the bad reviews not much in that department either.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2506147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Made TO PAY CO-PAY UP FRONT B4 I COULD SEE DR Found OUT FROM INS. NOT SUPPOSED 2 ASK FOR COPAY UP FRONT Nurse who did intake had an attitude Waited 25 minutes B4 he came in Exam consisted of squeeze my fingers he touched my shoulders did not ask me any questions about my diagnoses my history Never asked About Pain Levels did not want to see my records from Family DR NEW/PRIOR DOCTOR PRIOR Pain MGT DR PRIOR Neurologist OR PROR PT Never looked at me when I spoke/when he spoke to me too busy typing on his computer nurse never gave him cd of all my MRI'S & X-RAYS when he did DR passed them off Demanded I do anther MRI had one 9 months prior Demanded PT gave me steroid pack demanded EGG one done 6 months ago left room Family DR tore them up said if you take the steroids MRI USLESS He had all he needed sent by my doctor & CD HAD Images which infuriated Family DR &Stated He Had Sent For Medication Pain MG'T & Epidural Told Me NOT To Go Back Doctor Kept Apologizing For Sending Me TO TROBRIDGE

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2314537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

He was one and half hrs late and unfamiliar with the case in spite of medical records being sent 1 week prior. Works with a surgery clinic that sells stimulators for back pain. He tried to sell me one too. I talked to 3 friends I knew who had back stimulators and all are living in so much pain. He did not seem to listen judged by verbal feedback I recieved from him. I think he is making money selling stimulators. Very flipant and office will not return calls. I just wanted to get out of there and run.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2314535].votes_count ]]