Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Drager

I visited Dr Drager and he recommended an insert and no further treatment. Time passed and my GP recommended a different podiatrist in PF. The new podiatrist took x-rays, gave me two different devices to try at home and told me I could return them if they didn't work - NOT! After all that, he recommended the inserts. I wasted a lot of money by seeing the other podiatrist so I have returned to Dr Drager.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

He destroyed my foot. Would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

My family and I have seen Dr. Drager for various foot issues over the last 15 years. He has always been extremely knowledgeable and empathetic. I most recently saw him for plantar fasciitis, which i have suffered from for the last 12 months. He did a procedure called radio frequency ablation (lesioning?) . It is still considered by some insurance carriers to be experimental, which is extremely unfortunate. It is less than two weeks post procedure and I am totally pain free. Until this procedure, I had not had a pain free day for a year!! I can go on walks again! Thank you Dr Drager!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I have to say that Dr Drager is one of the best doctors I have ever had the plesure of knowing.I have had foot pain for upwords of 12 years now I have seen 3 differnt doctors over the years and not one of them has been able to cure the pain. The diagnosis is planter fasciitis and they have tried orthotics custom shoes and who knows what else. When I found Dr Drager he told me of a procedure that he has been doing for many years called radio frequence ablation or something like that.Basically he goes in and creates small burns in the area of the pain. The way I understand it the body attacks the area the he made the burns and the body attacks the entire area healing the planter fasciitis I have now have had it done on both feet and they are completly healed, pain free. I still need to were good shoes and the orthotics. It really works but some insurance companies will not pay for this I would pay cash if I had too thats how well it works.Thanks Dr Drager

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Dr. Drager is compassionate and doesn't rush through anything. He listened to my input and took his time discussion my options in all my appointments. Their staff is top notch. All recommendations for treatment in my case started out with the least invasive possible. I ended up having a more complex procedure. I healed faster than expected and have minimal scars. Having a repeat procedure and am fully confident. I'd recommend him to anyone with foot issues.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Very frinedly,caring and knowledgable.Excellent outcome of his proceedures.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Helpful kind and knowledgeable. Wish all doctors were like this!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

Dr. Michael J. Drager's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Coeur D Alene, ID