Ratings for Dr. Alberto X. Campain

I had an appointment with him and he tells me I need to see a specialist yet he doesn't bother referring me to anyone that day even though he was about to go on vacation. It's been days since he's been back and I've been calling every day and still nothing. It's a task that doesn't take long at all; I just need a name and phone number. He also recommended I see a therapist but I haven't heard back from him about that either. He doesn't seem to care that both my mental and physical health are deteriorating. Horrible doctor and horrible person.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

This is the best Doctor i have been known he is very personable and always on the caucious side of things he prefer to put you through test than to just guess. Dr. Campaing toakes care of my Mother in Law as well as my complete family, all of my friends are also his patience and will die for this man he is one of the last Doctors that still keep the old mentality of being your Dr.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

He's the worst doctor and person I ever met. $$$ signs all over his face. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS PHYSICIAN!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

The very best, and caring MD I've ever used in a lifetime, and warm as well!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

DR. CAMPAIN IS A VERY DEDICATED PHYSICIAN. HE IS ON TOP OF HIS PATIENTS ILLNESSES BY DIAGNOSING,ORDERING BLOOD TESTS AND X-RAY. IF THERE IS A NEED TO REFER TO A SPECIALIST, HIS PERSONEL TAKES CARE OF MAKING AN APPOINTMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. HE PERSONALLY CALLS PATIENTS GIVING THEM TEST RESULTS, AS WELL AS SENDING S LETTER WITH THE WRITTEN RESULTS.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2006

Dr. Alberto X. Campain's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)