Ratings for Dr. Deowall Chattar-Cora

Dr. Cora did my breast augmentation I love my results so far and I'm barely 2 weeks postop he did an amazing job

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I was bitten by my dog on my hand and had to visit the emergency room. Dr Chattar-Cora was on duty and within minutes he was working on my hand. He opened the wounds, cleaned them and did what was necessary. What an awesome professional, quiet and caring. I needed post op care, but unfortunately my insurance did not allow me to see him afterwards. I did see a colleague of his and this doctor had nothing but good accolades to say about Dr Dee. But because Dr Dee did such a fantastic job on my hand, after care was just changing the bandages. It has barely been 2 weeks and my wounds are disappearing. I was not required to get stitches, thanks to the gifted talents of Dr Dee. Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Met Dr. Chattar for first time as a referral for a hand surgeon from Orthopedics at UT Medicine. Dr Chattar made the right call to not do unnecessary surgery on my hand after a second MRI and CT and examination. He placed me in a cast to immobilize my hand and the problem started to resolve. He is a real friendly and compassionate physician. He has a sense of humor and is extremely serious about his evaluations and the care he provides. Very efficient and also easy to get a follow up with at the clinic. During the time period he was treating me for a sports injury to my left thumb I severely injured both hands, nearly severing my right thumb from broken glass. He saw me the very next day after my night at the ER. His nurse called me right back after I left a message. He asked for a picture text of the injury and had me scheduled immediately. And this was a non-office day for him. He saw me between surgeries, which was incredible. A great doctor, very smart, and gifted hand surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Deowall Chattar-Cora's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)