Ratings for Dr. Charlie L. Aarons

He made sure I had his assistant's phone number so I could let him know how I was doing without going through the receptions.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Aarons for 4 years. Some here have commented he has an odd bedside manner. I see him as original, he's got a sense of humor, not the status quo stuffed shirt. He is knowledgeable, caring, and has always helped me, no matter what the ailment. When I'm talking I can actually see him taking it in, thinking it over, and processing what I'm saying. I don't feel like he's in a hurry to get out of the room. I'm glad I found him. Apparently the staff has improved since the review I read from 2006. Everybody from the front reception to the nurses to billing have been friendly and helpful. A good experience all around.

Submitted July 4, 2014

Strangest doc I've ever been to. He seemed very distracted and was a little too curious about my last name (I'm Jewish). Like the other reviewer mentioned, there is just something off about him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Aarons for years. He's extremely quick witted and sharp. He is a little different, but different in a good way - I prefer his personality to stuffy docs. I think he's great, thorough and personable. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

Charlie explains everything to you and includes you in deciding the possible courses of action.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2006

Not only knowledgable but took the time to help me find a specialist when I needed it. He also kept in very close contact with the new doctor so they both knew all of the details of my health and could work together.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2006

Weird bedside manner - very knowledgeable, but works at the worst run practice i've ever seen..staff was rude, kept me waiting, and screwed up my billing, sending me a bill when I had Medicaid, and no help from nurse or dr. about this. I'd go back to the Dr, but not the clinic as it's managed so poorely..they should be ashamed of themselves!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2006

Dr. Charlie L. Aarons's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)