Ratings for Dr. Matthew B. Richins

I was able to get an appointment in week, and he solved my problem within 3 visits. He took the time to explain my problem in words that I could understand. He did not try to talk me into surgery or anything I did not need. I was very satisfied and he did great at solving my pain. The only draw back is they did expect payment at time of service, which I suppose is fair.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Nurse would quote me one price. Office manager wouldcharge me a lot more using estimated costs. Really annoying and unprofessional that staff is not on same page. My advice use other podiatrist in area.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I got an appointment within a week of calling. The doctor was busy, but on time and he took the time to explain my foot pain in terms I was able to understand. He was honest and upfront and told me that I did not need surgery as opposed to other podiatrists who only wanted to do surgery. He solved my foot pain and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Has similar visit today as the below post. I felt the doctor was more interested in a "consultation fee" than helping my injury. He saw me for maybe 2 minutes told me to reschedule for later date and then his staff said that would be $40 co-pay. I cancelled my next visit and have found another Doc. Terrible experience.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I do not believe the previous review. This doctor appeared to have no care of my foot condition. I am diabetic with several toes that are blue from lack of circulation and also numbness in those toes. Although I was wearing almost new diabetic shoes it was apparent to me that the first priority was to sell me a new pair for 400 dollar shoes. Those were ordered and I returned to get them "fitted" and that was all that was done, and that was by his nurse. The actual inspection of my feet and toes lasted about 60 seconds and was just a cursory glance. Nothing more. I told the referring physician and he stated he would not be referring anymore patients to him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Excellent staff, fantastic doctor!!! By far the best in Joplin!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Matthew B. Richins's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)