Ratings for Dr. Lisa F. Brodkin

Dr. Brodkin is terrific. She came highly recommended by many in my community and we're not disappointed. She listens, asks the right questions, makes good suggestions, and refers to specialists when she doesn't know the answer to something.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

No comment. Would not recommend at this time.Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Would not rocommend this doctor to anyone. Will not listen to patients problems.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I had gone for my yearly physical as a new patient July 09.I thought she was competent and thorough at that time & I liked her.In Nov.I started to have frightening evening episodes of disorientation & fogginess that I realized would occur a few hrs. after eating dinner.I saw her day after Thanksgiving 09 & asked if it could be hypoglycemia & suggested a gluc. toler. test.She retorted those weren't the symptoms & it sounded like stress/anxiety & gave me a RX for Xanax.Late Dec. I asked for a Lyme test as many diverse symptoms seemed to my family to indicate this.Dr. Brodkin said it couldn't be Lyme because I didn't have a tick bite or rash.She has no clue & she's practicing in Lyme Central. Mar.2010 I was definitively diagnosed w/Lyme by 2 diff.drs. & treated successfully w/antibiotics for 1 yr. Started having post-dinner episodes again & gluc. toler. test just performed shows prediabetes.If she had done the test 2 yrs ago I wouldn't have continued suffering.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011