Ratings for Dr. Lisa F. Brodkin

I have found Dr. Brodkin to be patient, concerned, diligent and a good listener. I have found her to be thorough in her exams and when she's not sure about something she tries to find an answer. I am usually seen within 2-3 minutes from the time I arrive at the office. Her staff comes in and updates my records takes my vitals and calls Dr. Brodkin. She comes in and starts to ask me questions, reviews my records, discusses my bloodworm and tells me what I need to do. I feel that she gives me a fair amount of time. I never feel rushed and she answers my concerns

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Brodkin is terrific. She came highly recommended by many in my community and we're not disappointed. She listens, asks the right questions, makes good suggestions, and refers to specialists when she doesn't know the answer to something.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

No comment. Would not recommend at this time.Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Would not rocommend this doctor to anyone. Will not listen to patients problems.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I had gone for my yearly physical as a new patient July 09.I thought she was competent and thorough at that time & I liked her.In Nov.I started to have frightening evening episodes of disorientation & fogginess that I realized would occur a few hrs. after eating dinner.I saw her day after Thanksgiving 09 & asked if it could be hypoglycemia & suggested a gluc. toler. test.She retorted those weren't the symptoms & it sounded like stress/anxiety & gave me a RX for Xanax.Late Dec. I asked for a Lyme test as many diverse symptoms seemed to my family to indicate this.Dr. Brodkin said it couldn't be Lyme because I didn't have a tick bite or rash.She has no clue & she's practicing in Lyme Central. Mar.2010 I was definitively diagnosed w/Lyme by 2 diff.drs. & treated successfully w/antibiotics for 1 yr. Started having post-dinner episodes again & gluc. toler. test just performed shows prediabetes.If she had done the test 2 yrs ago I wouldn't have continued suffering.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011