Dr. Malorie K. Schneider

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Malorie K. Schneider

Dr. Schneider is an amazing Psychologist. She is highly skilled, very knowledgeable, compassionate, patient and understanding. She is easy to talk to and you can tell she really cares about her clients. She always has her clients best interest in the therapeutic process. She has helped me work through some very difficult issues in my life. I highly recommend her as a Psychologist.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Great therapist! I highly remcomnd her! Very helpful and kind. Never dreaded going to therapy actually wanted to.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

An incredible therapist ! Dr Malorie has years of experience with both couples and individuals, and has a wealth of knowledge, practical techniques and personal experiences to draw on.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Could not be more satisfied with her help. She is knowledgeable, understanding, and extremely good at what she does.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Doc was very helpful and will be seeing her again.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Been seeing Dr. M for over a year. Compassionate and talented. Have recommended her to others.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Malorie is hands-down the best! I have seen other therapists but no one with the knowledge, compassion, and talent that she has. Recommend her to anyone looking to work on anything from stress to trauma to relationships. Amazing!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

To the point: I saw (Dr) Malorie for all over 2 years and I can say honestly that she is the most hurtful and self absorbed person I've ever met, let alone therapist wise. I've seen enough therapists and doctors to know that her Dr title means nothing as it pertains to her skills and her difficulty being genuine. Had most unprofessional experience!!!!

Submitted February 10, 2016

We found Dr. Malorie K. McCaughan after seeing Dr. Arlene G. Kreiger, who seemed to be after getting my husband in bed. Dr. Kreiger didn't have an interest in helping us. Dr. Mc Caughan has been extremely helpful in dealing with our issues. Her knowledge of human behavior has help us in giving us an insight to us being able to understand our own feelings. I was very depressed over the events that lead to our seeking help, her understanding of the behavior pattern help us to understand it came from being abused. The saying it takes two is not totally true as it takes three. No idea of where we be without Dr. Malorie K. Mc Caughan. Thank you for giving us back our life.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. McCaughan has been extremely helpful in helping me deal with the issues I am going to her for. She is so very knowledgeable in the field of psychology.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013