Ratings for Dr. Malorie K. McCaughan

Been seeing Dr. M for over a year. Compassionate and talented. Have recommended her to others.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Malorie is hands-down the best! I have seen other therapists but no one with the knowledge, compassion, and talent that she has. Recommend her to anyone looking to work on anything from stress to trauma to relationships. Amazing!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

To the point: I saw (Dr) Malorie for all over 2 years and I can say honestly that she is the most hurtful and self absorbed person I've ever met, let alone therapist wise. I've seen enough therapists and doctors to know that her Dr title means nothing as it pertains to her skills and her difficulty being genuine. Had most unprofessional experience!!!!

Submitted February 10, 2016

We found Dr. Malorie K. McCaughan after seeing Dr. Arlene G. Kreiger, who seemed to be after getting my husband in bed. Dr. Kreiger didn't have an interest in helping us. Dr. Mc Caughan has been extremely helpful in dealing with our issues. Her knowledge of human behavior has help us in giving us an insight to us being able to understand our own feelings. I was very depressed over the events that lead to our seeking help, her understanding of the behavior pattern help us to understand it came from being abused. The saying it takes two is not totally true as it takes three. No idea of where we be without Dr. Malorie K. Mc Caughan. Thank you for giving us back our life.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. McCaughan has been extremely helpful in helping me deal with the issues I am going to her for. She is so very knowledgeable in the field of psychology.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. Malorie is a very supportive and effective psychologist. I am working on past sexual abuse issues and how they affect my life today. I have been gaining insights that have helped me to feel better about myself. Understanding the origin of my behavior and how it stems from the abuse is very hard work but well worth it. It takes two - both the psychologist and the client must work together.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Mccaughan has been a tremendous help for my problems. She has helped me get my life back on track and I recommend her to anyone! She helped me find joy and introduced me to my inner child! What a blessing!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

I've experienced multiple therapists and finally found the BEST one. She is professional, wildly intelligent, personable, and I was immediately comfortable in her presence. She helped me get to the best place in my life and I could not recommend her more.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Personable, knowledgable, professional. Helpful with relationship issues and communication skills.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

She is more than an incredible therapist. She has been a life line and a sincere comfort when life becomes overwhelming. She has introduced me to someone who makes me very happy now ....... ME!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011