Ratings for Dr. Raymond V. Feehery

Some years ago, Dr Feehery repaired a broken bone in the foot and reattached the Achilles tendon. Works well for me. I still use the doctor for foot issues.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I recommend Dr. Feehery to anyone with foot problems because he looks for the root cause of the problem before treatment.My son had foot pain for 8 years until he went to Dr. Feehery. After recommended physical therapy and a new orthodic, his feet have been pain free for 2 years. The foot exam is so thorough that it's actually from head to toe.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Several years ago - after visiting 4 or 5 doctors and podiatrists trying to find what was wrong with my painful foot, I went to Dr. Feehery. At the first visit, he diagnosed what he thought was the problem. After surgery, I've never had trouble with that foot again.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Dr. Feehery is extremely knowledgable about foot issues/injuries. He is methodical and thoughtful and listens well. He has a variety of ways in which to reduce pain and heal the foot, and does not resort to surgery when it isn't required. I have made significant progress under his care: going from extreme pain in running to being able to start running again without pain, and without surgery, over the past few months. He showed me why the orthotics created by a different doctor would have done more damage to my feet than good, and created a new pair for me that works great. He was recommended to me by two other doctors, and I have since recommended him to others (who are having equally positive experiences). While he may be in high demand, it's well worth waiting to see him vs. spending time and money on someone who isn't effective.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Long waits, sells things you don't really need, unhelpful front desk people.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Dr. Raymond V. Feehery's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE