Ratings for Dr. James E. Crozier

Dr. Crozier treated my dad for AFib. Dad had been released from the hospital after a hip replacement in AFib and rather than schedule a needed cardio version as soon as possible, he put him on a medication that was proved twenty years ago not to work. When dad's BP dropped dangerously low and his heart rate elevated, we could not get a return phone call after leaving three messages. I decided to drive the half hour to his Galax office to wait for him to have a break to speak with me. After waiting 30-45 minutes, I was informed that not only would he not take a moment there for me in his office, he also refused to return my phone call saying I would have to make an appt. to speak with him. I think he is either extremely lazy or very outdated in his medical knowledge and only interested in collecting more money for an office visit. STAY AWAY!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Crozier always spends extra time with me, answering y questions and concerns, even when they don't pertain to cardiology. He is always factual about the information I receive. His partner's have also taken good care of me while hospitalized.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

When he admitted my wife to hospital with chest pains. I explained that she had been having dizzy spells lately, his explanation was, unfortunately that happens when we get older. She is on her mid fifties. Then he refused to let anyone release her but him, he literally held her hostage until five pm.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. James E. Crozier's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Winston-Salem, NC