Ratings for Dr. Ma. Luisa Sumabat

She didn't have my chart for the 1st appointment, didn't ask me anything, but instead told me I shouldn't be taking the dosage of my anxiety medication. Even though I had been on that dosage for years. The next time I went I only needed my prescription, she didn't even see me, she just wrote them out, gave them to the receptionist. When I received my scripts from the pharmacy I realized she had changed my dosage on one of my medications without her telling me she was. Finally, on March 26th, 2012 I found out I was pregnant. I told the OB/GYN that I was taking Paxil and wanted to know if I should ween myself off or stop taking it immediately. They told me to contact the doctor who prescribed it, so I called Sumabat. The receptionist said she would ask her. I didn't hear back until the next day, and her receptionist told me that she said I can do whatever I want.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Never on time usually 45minutes to an hour late. Only hears what she wants to hear and not pay attention to the patients.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. Ma. Luisa Sumabat's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1973)