Dr. Shoun N. Ishikawa

Ratings for Dr. Shoun N. Ishikawa

It is the long term damage dr ishi does. He put a crown over a tooth that was left open after a root canal. He overfilled a tooth that made 3 other teeth move to the point of giving me a wicked fang front tooth. bad dentistry causes heart problems. Thanks dr ishi, please retire!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

He is just very knowledgeable, gentle and so kind. Best dentist I've ever been too!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I am 55 years old, and have been Dr. Ishi's patient since I was 12. I dread him retiring! I can't imagine having a different dentist. He is gentle, knowledgeable and a really good person. He has never hurt me.Our whole family loves him.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Only dentist I have ever been too. I have never understood the fear of a dentist that people have because of how great he is!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Poor methodology. Missed a bunch of serious problems

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

I hope Dr. Ishi keeps practicing as long as he lives. He's the best. Always upbeat, laughing, never a bad experience.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

I've been seeing Ishi for over 25 years. Wonderful manner, and such a smart guy! Don't let the jokes fool you!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Dr. Ishikawa is an interesting and knowledgeable doctor. He appears to approach dentistry as an art rather than a science. He's very gentle, and gives you lots of notice and explanation for what he's going to do. He tells funny jokes too. My children and I all see him and there are no tears at the dentist's office. His support staff is warm and friendly too.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2006