Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Mendes

I wish he hadn't left Rome GA. He did a Fantastic job on my Total Knee Replacement!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Excellent Doctor! I can walk, hike, work better than before surgery! Good bedside manner, too!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I had an ATV accident and broke my sternum my ribs my shoulder and my arm. Dr Mendez did surgery and in 5 weeks I got full use of my arm. He's a great dr. Thanks.your the man in my book

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

I was injured critically in a motor vehicle accident a few years ago. Dr. Mendes was my surgeon and he is absolutely amazing to my family and me. He is extremely knowledgeable, detail oriented, and caring. He is honest and straightforward. I can't say enough good things about him. He is the reason I am walking and enjoying the time I have with my family. I wouldn't recommend anyone else in the area above him in his specialty.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Dr. Mendes performed emergency surgery on my wrist that was lacerated in an accident in which I punched out a window. The cut was clean, but the cut went to the bone. Dr. Mendes performed 4 hours of microsurgery that night. Approximately 6 months after the surgery and physical therapy, I could use my hand and function rather well. Since then, I joined the military and have had no problem working.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Dr. Michael W. Mendes's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

UnitedHealthcare