Ratings for Dr. Lucas E. Schreiber

I think this is the best doctor in the practice. Very caring, knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. I finally found a doctor in Taos that I trust. I can't say too much about the staff, they seem to be inefficient much of the time. And the PA's I would stay aay from. They seem to be inadequate for the job, regardless of the number of years experience.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr Schreiber is the most conscientious and compassionate doctor I've ever seen. Each time I've needed his help, he has listened closely to my concerns, asked careful and thoughtful follow-up questions, and clearly explained the treatment options. He is excellent at diagnosis, and the course of treatment he recommends always takes into account my specific needs and priorities, as well as my budget and the issue of whether my insurance company will cover the prescribed medications. In subsequent conversations, he always remembers the issues we discussed previously and shows a real concern that they have been addressed.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

He is cocky, uncaring and not too bright. He has the attitude of someone recently out of med school, which he is, that thinks he knows it all. He doesn't like to be called after hours when he is on call. Frankly this whole office, with the exception if the folks that work up front, have poor attitudes.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Questionable judgement to prescribe adderall to my son who is a substance abuser. It doesn't seem like any money is put back into the waiting area. Ugly, dirty, old magazines. Sick, coughing people next to me when I am there for a routine visit and am well. We moved on from this practice.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr Lucas Schrieber is smart, concerned and gifted. I felt he addressed my concerns thoughtfully and suggested a slow, methodical approach so he didn't over look anything yet persistent so that my tricky diagnosis could be found and treated. He exudes trust with a caring bedside manner that made me feel like he truly cared, I wasn't just another clipboard on the days schedule. He has treated my entire family now and even my young son looks forward to seeing the doctor rather than being scared. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

I seen this Dr. for several years, due to an ongoing illness. He never made an effort to help me, and instead referred me to all of his "buddies" for unnecessary surgeries. When the time came that my blood work up actually showed what was wrong with me, he BLAMED me and accused me of making myself sick. The medical profession, especially in TAOS, NM is a disgrace. And Family Practice Assoc, has to be THE WORST doctor's office I have ever been to in my life. The front office, nurses and physicians are rude, and seem to have literally gotten their license in a box of crackerjacks. This man knows NOTHING, and instead tried to shove marijuana down my throat. No wonder addicts don't need street dealers anymore, doctors are bigger drug pushers than anybody. This man must be a pot head, either that or he's just plain dumb. Doesn't seem like he learned anything in medical school. What a waste of money for his daddy.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Lucas E. Schreiber's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Amerigroup