Ratings for Dr. Ronald P. Benitez

Dr. Benitez saved my wife's life. He performed emergency surgery, coiling a ruptured basilar tip aneurysm. She made a full recovery and continues to be healthy 3 years post-aneurysm. Our yearly follow up visits with Dr. Benitez are always informative and he has an excellent rapport with his patients.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Benitez is the BEST! HE did an angiogram on me when I came to the ER with a brain bleed. He has to be the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever known. When I came to his office for my follow up visit he spent at least 45 minutes with me explaining everything that had happened to me and has quite a sense of humor also! He is THE BEST by far!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

dr. Benitez performed the MERCY procedure on me after I suffered a stroke to my brainstem. He saved my life and my way of life.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Benitez is a neuro-surgeon who removed a meningioma tumor that was wrapped around my right optical nerve in May 2012. He is very knowledgeable and is willing to answer any questions that I have. I have met with him twice since the operation each time after followup MRIs. He specializes in brain tumors and strokes. His staff runs a brain support group in Morristown.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

Dr. Ronald P. Benitez's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med