Ratings for Dr. Patricia J. Morrison

Had breast cancer in 2010. Dr. Morrison did my surgery. She is great! She fought with my insurance company to cover my BRCA testing, and got it! She is so sweet and did a wonderful job. Highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Morrison has performed two separate breast biopsies on me (thankfully both benign). I had multiple appts. with her beforehand to evaluate my situation and address my concerns, and she always took the time to answer my questions and put me at ease. Both surgeries went smoothly and healed well.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

All my questions and concerns were addressed. Very experienced md and didnt feel rushed in the office visit. Called herself with results from her office that same day before the weekend so i wouldnt worry.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Unbeleivable surgeon! Took very good care of me, very informative, and I had almost no pain! I would reccomend her to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Had a terrible experience with this doctor. Felt rushed and not very informed. She even left my cancer diagnosis on a voicemail. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

VERY NICE UP FRONT. WHEN THINGS WENT WRONG NO HELP AT ALL. NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT HAD GONE WRONG. TOLD ME SHE DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO. LEFT ME IN EXTREME PAIN.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Patricia J. Morrison's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1977)