Ratings for Dr. Donald G. Porch

very helpful, knowledgeable and kind. Will return. Love my new smile!!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

My wife and I both have had bad experiences with Dr. Porch. He does poor quality work, and throws a temper tantrum when any of his work needs a correction. I just had a crown installed on one of my front teeth. It didn't fit all the way to the gum. The color was awful. It didn't match the shape of the same tooth on the other side. He became really rude to both me and his assistant when this was pointed out to him. He then gave me a shot without deadening the shot area first. It was the most painful shot I have ever received from a dentist, and I have had quite a few. Then he literally knocked the crown out without first trying to gently remove it. The whole time this was going on, his temper was obvious. I requested, and was granted, that his partner finish the work. His partner ordered a replacement crown, and installed it today. The service was perfect. The crown looks and feels great. I wouldn't let Dr. Porch near my dog's mouth.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Porch did my veneers and they are BEAUTIFUL. The entire office staff is wonderful!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010