Ratings for Dr. Kameel H. Garas

I came to Dr. Garas after none of my other physicians could treat my pain. He took the time to listen to me and we worked together to make a plan to treat my pain. I've been pain free for the last 3 months and I have Dr. Garas to thank.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Compassionate, caring, and competent. Dr. Garas was able to explain my ailments and thoughtfully addressed my many questions and concerns. Dr. Garas does not treat superficially to mask symptoms, but rather, he is passionate about genuinely restoring health and promoting a sound lifestyle. I highly recommend Dr. Garas and look forward to each and every visit. My improved quality of life after his care and treatment has restored my trust in the medical field.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr.Garas will lie to your face. I had seen him for many years. He is a pain managment Dr. But he only wants to do procedures on you and never follows thru on a healing plan. Just schedules you for another round ofinjection.You feel like your talking to a wall. All smiles and no results.I complied with all his requirements. He just yes's you. When you leave you never get the results. He staff hates to work. so God forbid you need a prescription preapproval.Once you start calling to check on the status. You would think you are asking for a loan.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010