Ratings for Dr. Fauzia Mahmood

As a future psychiatrist and a person who analyses everything i do and why i can tell who ever is reading this that she is a terrible psychiatrist the only reason i saw her for so long is because she gave me my meds and its hard to find a new psychiatrist.... she not only misdiagnosed me from the age or 13 and im not 22 but she never reavaluated me which u are suppossed to do. She breached confidentiality twice which is very illegal. And she never listened to what i was saying and all shenworte down i her little notes was my family tree and who lived with me and who didnt ... then was so big headed and cocky and arrogant to try to tell me about ky own life and behaviors when she clearly wasnt paying attention to what i was saying . Maybe if she wrote down more relivant info about me and my life and actually reviewed my file before i came into the office she woukd understand me and actually diagnose me properly ... i dont know what kind of diagnosis "possibly autistic" is but there are tests for that .. even as a child she always sided with my parents because thats who was writing the checks no bed side manner and the dutches needs to come off her high horse cuz she doesnt deserve to have a seat on top.... if i dont want my abusive narcasistic father in the office at 22 years old she shouldnt be inviting him in ... its against the law its one thing to not sugar coat things but its another when u have a twisted brain washed perseption of reality cuz ur ego is too big and getting in the way of judging the reality of things just because u have a fancey italian desk and a beautiful office doesnt mean ur a great psychiatrist

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Rude, narcissistic, opinionated and nasty. Stay away

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Will never go back. She personally attacked me during our session.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

he voice of truth when you refuse to accept what's right in front of you. No holds bar, may come across as abrupt, even rude - if you read previous reviews, but that's likely because you have already self diagnosed, or think you know best - and you're either arguing with her, or wasting her time. I looked right into the woman's eyes and saw what i already knew.. but was too afraid to admit. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I had a completely opposite experience with Dr. Mahmood than some of the negative reviews stated. She was very honest, upfront, and knowledgable. I wanted someone to be straightforward with my family and my child, and she was. My daughter has accomplished so much in life and come so far thanks to the care of Dr. Mahmood.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Had a very bad experience with Dr. Mahmood, she is a manipulative scam artist.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I have recently visited Dr. Mahmood. She is very knowledgable and on the ball. She is cut and dry. She will not sugar coat information. It is helpful and knows how to do her job. She is always right on time.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I was emotionally scarred by Dr. Mahmood and I will never be going back to her. I wish there was something I could do but she keeps getting away with it because she simply puts herself on insurance panels to get more referral from unsuspecting new patients. Beware.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

She is very to the point. Not the "hold your hand" type. I actually found her approach to be extremely effective in helping my child with her issues. Her grades have improved, she is more social, and our relationship as mother - daughter is the best it has ever been. There is a long waiting list but worth it!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Rude, narcissistic, impolite, biased, nasty and manipulative.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015