Ratings for Dr. Jeannette N. Sejour-White

My kids have been pts of Dr. Sejour 4ever. Dr Sejour is great. Her staff IS NOT. 2/14/13 one had a fever and bad sore throat. I called for an appt. They said she couldnt be seen until the next day. after some commotion they made a same day appt. 10 minutes later, they call back and say the ins.was old. I gave ALL of the new info. but was told if we dont have the card with us, she could not be seen. Since we hadnt received cards, there was no way. I called back 30 mins after making the appt and 3 hrs prior to. It went to machine. i left a message saying that I couldnt get card & to CXL the appt. The next week i rec'd a letter stating they were charging me $50 for the missed appt b/c i didnt give 24 hours notice. I called and explained my issue with that. They told me the policy applies to same day appts as well. She admit that pretty much, THEY cxld the appt bc they wouldnt see me w/o card.. she was snippy, rude and not concerned that they were losing patients. Dr Sejour Rocks!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Excellent Pediatrician! Very knowledgeable and shows genuine care and concern for her patients.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011