Ratings for Dr. Leon R. Brill

My mother in law got a pedicure and ended up with an infection. We did not know that she was a diabetic until we saw Dr. Brill. His staff was wonderful too.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Brill sanded down the boney prominent area of my big toe joint (bunion). The simplest kind of a Bunionectomy. It has now been 1-1/2 years since the surgery. My foot hurts more now than it ever did before. I have new issues as well with the Sesamoid bones under the big toe. Wearing most any type of shoe is an issue and painful. I knew when I first viewed the incision site that I was in trouble. If you need any kind of foot surgery see a good Orthopedic Surgeon. I regret I did not.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Would not recommend, unless you have wound care type of problems. For a diagnosis of capsulitis, this doctor sent me on my way with an oversize orthotic, lacking a metatarsal support, in a pair of shoes that he told me a month later would make my condition worse. My condition worsened considerably after my first visit with him. He offered no other suggestions than surgery. He seemed very anxious for surgery. I sought a second opinion with a different doctor to discover that my condition usually heals on its own without the need for surgery 80% of the time, with the use of the proper orthotics, a foot brace and splinting. In fact, he should have splinted and put the foot in foot brace on the first visit. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

Dr. Leon R. Brill's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Harvard-Pilgrim