Ratings for Dr. Anthony Tran

Thanks So! Much!! I love the work you did on me and I look So Good!! I can't wait to come back for more work. S. Radeina

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

Thank you for giving me back my normal ear. I am now back with confidence and can wear my hair anyway I want. Truly thank you so much!! Nathalie

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

I, Anita Almanza, am very pleased with my procedure. Dr. Tran did an amazing job and my recovery went very smooth. I am a very happy patient. God Bless him. Anita A.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

Dr. Tran, Thank you so much. Having this procedure has changed the way I feel about myself, it has changed my life. I should have done this sooner. Dr. Tran is a professional and did a wonderful job!! M. D.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

Dr. Tran, Thank you for your care and compassion. Your help made me feel whole again and my self-esteem has been so much better because of what you have done for me. Thanks again. Gary M.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

Dr. Tran & Staff, I want to thank you for the wonderful experience I had with you in improving my looks and how I feel. My breasts are soft and more natural now and I feel so good. I know where to come if anything else come up. Sincere thanks, Pamela R.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Dr. Tran, Thank you very much for the good treatment you gave me, for fix my pain and for being so good! Georgina Hernandez

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Thank you Dr. Tran for my new eyes! I am looking so refreshed and younger. Cindy James

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

Dr. Tran, Thank you so much for seeing me on such short notice. I can't tell you how much better it already feels and looks. Thank you again so much for your kindness. Lauren A.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

Thanks for all you do and your amazing help! The Riordans

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Dr. Anthony Tran's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 2002)

Commercial Insurance Company