Ratings for Dr. John A. Abraitis

From the first session, I found doc to be interested in me and my problems. He helped me to develop a clear understanding of my problems and helped me to find effective solutions. He doesn't just sit there, he was actively engaged in working with me. I was comfortable with him. I knew that I was understood and that I would feel better. Now, I feel good about myself; I feel comfortable with others; and I am happy. He knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

My wife and I had similar problems with this so call Doctor. In fact he even went so far as to tell me that "My wife must be having a affair, that women only act that way when they are". In reality he was trying to manipulate her into having an affair with him. Thankfully we were able to work through the situation with the help of a professional Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Within one year of my wife and I seeing Dr. (and I hesitate to call him that)Abraitis, I was divorced, and the good doctor was dating my wife. Soon after, she saw him for what he is, and my wife and I have reunited. This is the God's honest truth. I should have sued him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011