Ratings for Dr. Peter F. Walsh

Mother was told "you may die of something entirely different within a year, why do a" (required) "quarterly cancer screening?" Totally insensitive, if you are elderly. Or maybe he just wants to overcharge people who don't need help, and look good.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

After I had my upper and lower GI, I was so ill, I was never ill before. I called the doctor, crying telling them I was in so much pain. They had me come in, twice I came in, not once did I see Dr. Walsh, and not once could they come to a conclusion to why I was so ill. I am still having trouble.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007

Dr. Walsh is a very caring physician. I have to have periodic routine colonoscopy due to pre-cancerous polyps. I could not afford 1,500 for scope, no other doc would take me, payments or otherwise. Dr. Walsh took me, reduced his fee and gave me a thorough scope. I had no insurance and had to have this done. Dr. Walsh was compassionate, spent a lot of time with me and helped me to get a reduced rate at an area out patient surgical care facility. He is a tremendous doctor and a very compassionate individual.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Dr. Peter F. Walsh's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grand Junction, CO