Ratings for Dr. Marie M. Greenbaum

Long wait, frequent rescheduled appt., RUDE staff and doctor seems to busy to stay focused

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I had Dr. Morelli for both of my kids. She really made me feel like she cared about me and my kids. I always recommend her to all of my friends and I tell then how wonderful her and her entire staff are.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

As I've read the other reviews before writing my own, I understand that until recently, I have not seen Dr. Morelli for almost 8 years. With my twin boys, who were born in 2003, she handled my pregnancy with all the care in the world. Next pregnancy, born in 2005, she did the same. This pregnancy, she got me in the office quickly and has been great since. They did hire a midwife (Jackie) that handles intakes and new patients, and they have a 3rd OB who I've heard good things about. If they were that busy then, they did what they could to fix that problem and they have done it well. With every issue I've had, the staff and Dr. Morelli has all been informative and specific about everything. They care for me and my baby, and even remember things from both prior pregnancies, and specifics at that! I would recommend them to anyone. The one time a nurse didn't know an answer to a question I had when I called, she put me on hold to talk to one of the OBs. In my opinion, they are wonderful!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

I had a good experince with Dr. Morelli. She answered all my questions, had to wait a little bit but that is expected in a OB/GYN office. Babies wait for no one. The staff were very friendly and kept me informed of why I was waiting.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I was very dissatisfied with the office staff and Dr Morelli. I called in April couldn't get an appointment until August. My boss called after I did and got in the next month as a new patient. Had to reschedule my appointment because of work. They couldn't reschedule until Dec. Then they rescheduled that appoinment. I went for my annual but also about infertility. She did send me in for blood tests and an ultrasound. When I went back in a month, she didn't tell me much other then to put me on a med, gave me a chart to track basal temps and wrote something down on a post it and told me to "look it up online". I went back 3 more times that year (1 of which was rescheduled by them) and all she did was leave me on the med. I told her on the visit after putting me on it I was having bad diarrhea, which was a side effect, she just changed the dose. I talked with someone else they said if I changed my diet it should help. I would not recommend this office.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

This office has gone downhill on the OB side compared to my first pregnancy 5 years ago. They are so overbooked I haven't seen anyone but a midwife at 10 weeks because dr. is too busy. They also did not do any ultrasounds, or check for a heartbeat. They can't find my lab results from the one appointment I had. I also waited an hour and a half from waiting room until the midwife came into the exam room. This is different because last pregnancy I saw Dr. Morelli from the first visit and an ulrasound was done at 8 weeks to check viability of pregnancy. I feel i am slipping through the cracks and not getting much care or attention. Therefore, I would not recommend this office and am currently researching other doctors nearby.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

I rated this practice 4s and 5s because the staff was helpful and friendly. Mostly because Dr Morelli made us feel comfortable and did not make us feel rushed. Dr. Morelli has great bedside manners and she was there at every appointment. The person before has to understand that in a medical setting such as this, things can change fast. You may have to wait 30, 40, 50 minutes sometimes. But that is a doctor's office. Different patients have different needs. Different patients take longer than others. We tell every woman to go to Dr Morelli.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Although friendly, Dr. Morelli does not give feedback regarding test results unless specifically asked. The office staff is always hurried and not always as friendly as they should be when interacting with expectant mothers and fathers. It is not comfortable to sit in the exam room for 45-50 minutes while naked at each office visit, and then to not be offered so much as a "SORRY to keep you waiting." I definitely will be going with a different group of physicians for our next child. I just don't feel that my husband and I have the rapport with her that we should.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr. Marie M. Greenbaum's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Oregon, OH