Ratings for Dr. William F. Lestini

Doctor Lestini changed my life! After years of intense pain I was able to return to all activities and sports after a double fusion. I only wish I had been referred to him sooner. I found the staff very friendly and helpful and Doctor Lestini always spent time to listen and advise me. I went into surgery fully confident and he did an excellent job. I have recommended Dr. Lestini many times and would do so again.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Well I am ashamed on myself for not putting in a review earlier. Mr. Lestini deserved better from me. My rating is

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I experienced many of the same issues listed in the reviews. I had extreme pain after a fall and was calling his office to get help until the surgery. They would be slow in returning calls and told me at one point that I was just going to have to suffer until my surgery which was almost a month away. I will agree that he does spend time with you before surgery explaining the procedure in depth. After that, you don't get the same level of support. The issue was much worse than he expected but he still didn't provide for adequate pain mgmt while in the hospital and was angry with me when I had an issue in the hospital. When I had issues in the months after surgery, I had to wait weeks to get back in and they tried to cancel that appt but I pushed the issue. Every appt. required a lot of waiting (an hour or more was not unusual). He just pushed me off to the pain clinic but I luckily found another surgeon who cared and he has helped me.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

It is unfortunate that people are able to post without regard to the reason why they may be writing the review they are. All you need to do is to go to his website (www.trianglespine.com) and see the type of real patient reviews there to gauge what kind of a doctor he really is. I can only say that the entire process of visiting Dr. Lestini (from his staff to the Doctor himself) was a breath of fresh air. He is attentive, thorough, explains everything very well and put my mind at ease. I can say with full confidence that this is one of the best experiences I have had with a doctor and have and do highly recommend him to my friends or anyone who asks. Thank you so much, Dr. Lestini for giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

most of these statements r dead on. he did lower fusion on my back with no hesitation, reinjured it as bad as the first time, did not want to c or talk to me about it. told me i was fine, it was in my head!! Will never c again..

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Came all the way from Cleveland, Ohio after consultations at The cleveland Clinic and University Hospital Systems. Was the best Thing I ever did! Dr. Lestini and his team became educators, friends, and gave emotional support. I think that only people that are not realistic are the ones that seek out to complain on a site like this. I was a Nurse for 11 years prior to my surgery and can tell you that I have never had a Physician spend the kind of time Dr. Lestini did explaining, in depth, the answers to any questions my husband and I had. He was quick to respond to any and all calls I made to him and even arranged for some of my follow-up care to be provided here in the Cleveland area. If you want other testomonials on this wonderful Dr. check out his site at www.trianglespine.com.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Very thorough prior to and following surgery. Excellent results. Ensured I was fit for airline travel before returning home. Even took time to call me long distance three months post op to make sure things were going well. Staff not used to dealing with out of state patients.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Has to have the rudest office staff in the history of medical practices. Be aware, you will hardly ever see Dr. Lestini. Uses his PA's to do all the work. Avoid this place at all costs, much better practices out there. You have been warned....

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

One of my worst experiences at a doctor. Seeing the open bible prominently displayed and his office's customer credo, I expected empathy and help. Staff is unprofessional. Expect a long wait. He lectured me because I complained about lack of punctuality and staff not wanting to answer my question about wait time. I'd never go back and never recommend him. Glad I didn't let him touch me.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

He and his staff were very helpful when my husband need back and shouldre care. They were great about referring us to the right doctors and stayed active as the procedures progressed

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Dr. William F. Lestini's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal