Dr. Steven R. Sorbera

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Sorbera

After living with neuropathy for several years I have finally found a place that offers treatments that work for pain reduction.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

I went in for my first Vezzaz treatment after finding Dr. Sorbera on google and the measured me before the session and after the session and I did lose 2 inches. It goes down even more after a few hours but the immediate results were so fast it was unbelievable. I am now combining the sessions with my custom weight loss program and I have never felt better than I do right now. It is very emotional as I have tried so many times in the past just to bring my BMI into a healthy range and now I know 100% I can do it.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Best weight loss clinic in western PA. Staff is always having fun when we go there and treat you like family. I even got to know some of the other patients in the waiting room over time and we became good friends too! Just a pleasent business and there are not to many places like that anymore. Keep up the good work and thank you for helping me reach my goal.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

I visited Dr. Sobrea for weight loss and after five months I reached my goal of losing 60 pounds. That is more weight than I can lift. I could not have done it without the facebook community and encourage everyone on the program to post and talk to each other there because it is so encouraging and helpful to see others who are farther along succeeding.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Dr. Sorbera's red light therapy for neuropathy got me out of my walker and I can now move on my own again. The numbness that I lived with for years has finally lifted and I can actually feel my feed and where they are placed. It is an amazing product that I recommend to everyone with Neuropathy.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Takes advantage of you financially when you hit rock bottom with your weight and are willing to pay anything to feel better about yourself. Had Numerous calls with him and he always acted like it was the first time he ever talked with me. Told me several times to go off my heart med because he said since I lost weight I didn’t need the same dose. Asked at one of my appointments for him to refer to his notes on me since he is a doctor and should have notes since I was a patient. They don’t keep a file with anything but the paperwork from when you sign up. Please people review with a family dr before you pay money for something that could hurt you. They are not upfront with you. I respect those who had success but there are others who were taken advantage of.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Great staff. I go in every few weeks for adjustments and the practice is very friendly and they get to know you and are excited to see progress.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

I lost 88lbs! I lost 88lbs. You will lose weight if you follow the program.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Steven Sorbera is NOT a physician and is not even educated with a graduate degree in nutrition. He is a chiropractor who, like many others in that field, has discovered he can make significant profits by having his staff coach people in weight losd strategies. It is time for these dubious practices by relatively unqualified practitioners to be submitted as complaints to our state licensing board. A tragedy will occur in due time.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

I have lost over 80 pounds and have 60 to go Dr. Sorbera and his staff are awesome. With me the entire way.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Dr. Steven R. Sorbera's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)

UnitedHealthcare