Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Sorbera

5 STARS! It is my great pleasure to recommend Dr STEVE SORBERA and his WEIGHT-LOSS PROGRAM... to the world! I can state with confidence and personal experience that Dr SORBERA is an INTELLIGENT, MOTIVATED and RESPONSIBLE person with a high degree of INTEGRITY! I also can personally state that his PROGRAM works! It is SUCCESSFUL! VERY SUCCESSFUL! I just lost 75 LBS in 6 MONTHS... thanks to Dr SORBERA, his STAFF and his PROGRAM! I’m so EXCITED... and I just can’t HIDE it! I’m so excited to have reached this major MILESTONE that my comments may be a bit lengthy so... “sorry in advance”... Joining Dr SORBERA’s Weight-Loss Program was the SMARTEST and HEALTHIEST decision I ever made in my life! What is it? It simply is eating NATURAL FOODS (fruits, vegetables, lean meats, fish and eggs), drinking WATER... “alkaline water” (a very healthy pH balancing water that is needed for optimum well-being) and taking VITAMINS and MINERALS! It can’t get much better than that! Was it EASY? Most days, YES; some days, NO! You have to work at it! You have to COMMIT yourself 100% to the program and COOPERATE with Dr SORBERA... because he is the EXPERT! Much to my amazement, SHORTLY after I began the program, the BETTER I felt! And the BETTER I felt, the MORE I wanted to continue! It was that SIMPLE! My APPOINTMENTS with Dr SORBERA always go very SMOOTHLY! He is very PATIENT, GRACIOUS and ACCOMMODATING. I go PREPARED because I know he has many other patients to see and I respect that. I have my questions typed on a piece of paper and he answers EACH and EVERY ONE of them! He then checks my current weight, discusses a new strategy, increases/decreases my vitamins or minerals, and we’re finished! Be PREPARED! Be a GOOD PATIENT! Dr SORBERA also is AVAILABLE “24/7!” You can call or email him ANY TIME you have a question or concern and he gets back with you as quickly as he can! He is UNBELIEVEABLE! The COST of the program is what you make of it! It mainly depends on how much weight you want to lose. Do what I did: Simply take the total amount (approx $1,000) and divide it into 12 (months). Don’t you think your HEALTH is worth $83/month? I SURE DO! IN ADDITION... the COST “includes” OFFICE VISITS... PHONE CALLS/ EMAILS... IN-HOUSE ALKALINE WATER... and PRODUCTS (vitamins, minerals, etc)! Try and receive all that from another professional! I can give you many, many more POSITIVE examples regarding Dr SORBERA and his PROGRAM... but I will close here. It is absolutely MIND BOGGLING when you get on the scale every morning and see loss after loss after LOSS! It also is absolutely EXHILARATING when you visit your Primary Care Physician and see decrease after decrease after DECREASE in blood work numbers, blood pressure numbers, etc! I am ECSTATIC! I can’t stop SHOPPING... for new clothes! I am in 7th Heaven! THANK YOU, Dr SORBERA! You are the BEST! Dr SORBERA... and his STAFF... and his PROGRAM... are “Simply the BEST!” It was the SMARTEST and HEALTHIEST decision I ever made in my life! Kathy R. P.S. Since I have been a part of Dr SORBERA’S program and know “first hand” that it is SUCCESSFUL... I have become an advocate AGAINST Weight-Loss SURGERY... a procedure that ALTERS your BODY and your LIFE and your LIFE STYLE... for the REST OF YOUR LIFE! If you are having difficulty losing weight... and think SURGERY is your LAST HOPE... PLEASE... CALL Dr SORBERA and SCHEDULE an appointment with him FIRST! Give him a TRY before you make that drastic decision! And remember: The FIRST consultation is FREE!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

All blood pressure & cholesterol meds are eliminated and my left knee no longer needs a replacement.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

The program was so fast and easy and I was never hungry. I'd recommend this to anyone trying to lose weight. I'm only 25 and had a long list of medical problems causing the weight gain before the program. I'm now happier and healthier than I've ever been, and have the energy level I should for my age. Thank you SO much!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I am very pleased with the service, diet plan, office staff, and Dr. Sorbera! I cannot believe how easy the plan is and so excited to make it to my goal in a little more than 5 months. Thank you! ~Sandy

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr. Sorbera's program blew all my expectations away. It puts weight watchers, atkins, and all the other programs I have tried over the years to shame. My first 10 days I lost 4 pounds and by the end of my first month I had dropped 30 pounds. I waited about six months before leaving a review because I wanted to make sure he provided the support for me to keep the weight off and I am happy to say I have not gained back any of the weight.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

my clothes are looser and fit better, I have less sugar cravings, and have much higher energy levels. I started Dr. Sorbera's weight loss program at 200 pounds and am now down to 188.5.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

The program is not easy, but it works and the fast results help. The office staff is great. I always got quick answers to any questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Girls are great and helpful. Doctor was great and program works really well. Best weight loss program I ever tried. Doctor Sorbera helps and is always here to help every step of the program.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Sobera's program does work. You do have to follow the program and do the drops and creams for it to work. I have a very slow metabolism and am losing slower than most. I started last Novemver and am down 42lbs with 10 to go. The Dr is very good at getting back to you when you email him with weightloss problems. I do feel that when I go in for my visits he always seems short with me and rushed. As for the two ladies working in the office, one is polite and helpful all the time. The other young lady is rude and short with you if you are having stalls in your weightloss. She insists you are cheating if you don't lose at least 3lbs a week no matter what your medical situation is. His price is not set. He seems to charge each individual a different amount...which I think is wrong. So, I am grateful to be losing the weight but I can't wait to get to my goal and be put on n Phase 3 which is maintenance.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Steven R. Sorbera

Dr. Steven R. Sorbera's response
Dear reviewer, I actually read these responses regularly to see honest feedback. Sticking to the program is everything and you should feel supported if you hit a stall. It is very important that we are aware of that so we can help. I don't see a name here but if you come to the office please bring this up with me in person so I can review your stats and see what is going on. Let's get you to phase 3! For everyone out there reading reviews - it is true that the price of the program is dependent upon starting conditions. Each program is custom made for your individual goals, medical needs, starting weight, weight loss history, and more. That is why we don't post prices on our website and any prices you see online would only describe that particular individual's experience.

Submitted May 20, 2016

Thank you Dr. Sorbera and team for helping me reach my goal.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Steven R. Sorbera's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)

AARP