Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Sorbera

5 STARS! It is my great pleasure to recommend Dr STEVE SORBERA and his WEIGHT-LOSS PROGRAM... to the world! I can state with confidence and personal experience that Dr SORBERA is an INTELLIGENT, MOTIVATED and RESPONSIBLE person with a high degree of INTEGRITY! I also can personally state that his PROGRAM works! It is SUCCESSFUL! VERY SUCCESSFUL! I just lost 75 LBS in 6 MONTHS... thanks to Dr SORBERA, his STAFF and his PROGRAM! I’m so EXCITED... and I just can’t HIDE it! I’m so excited to have reached this major MILESTONE that my comments may be a bit lengthy so... “sorry in advance”... Joining Dr SORBERA’s Weight-Loss Program was the SMARTEST and HEALTHIEST decision I ever made in my life! What is it? It simply is eating NATURAL FOODS (fruits, vegetables, lean meats, fish and eggs), drinking WATER... “alkaline water” (a very healthy pH balancing water that is needed for optimum well-being) and taking VITAMINS and MINERALS! It can’t get much better than that! Was it EASY? Most days, YES; some days, NO! You have to work at it! You have to COMMIT yourself 100% to the program and COOPERATE with Dr SORBERA... because he is the EXPERT! Much to my amazement, SHORTLY after I began the program, the BETTER I felt! And the BETTER I felt, the MORE I wanted to continue! It was that SIMPLE! My APPOINTMENTS with Dr SORBERA always go very SMOOTHLY! He is very PATIENT, GRACIOUS and ACCOMMODATING. I go PREPARED because I know he has many other patients to see and I respect that. I have my questions typed on a piece of paper and he answers EACH and EVERY ONE of them! He then checks my current weight, discusses a new strategy, increases/decreases my vitamins or minerals, and we’re finished! Be PREPARED! Be a GOOD PATIENT! Dr SORBERA also is AVAILABLE “24/7!” You can call or email him ANY TIME you have a question or concern and he gets back with you as quickly as he can! He is UNBELIEVEABLE! The COST of the program is what you make of it! It mainly depends on how much weight you want to lose. Do what I did: Simply take the total amount (approx $1,000) and divide it into 12 (months). Don’t you think your HEALTH is worth $83/month? I SURE DO! IN ADDITION... the COST “includes” OFFICE VISITS... PHONE CALLS/ EMAILS... IN-HOUSE ALKALINE WATER... and PRODUCTS (vitamins, minerals, etc)! Try and receive all that from another professional! I can give you many, many more POSITIVE examples regarding Dr SORBERA and his PROGRAM... but I will close here. It is absolutely MIND BOGGLING when you get on the scale every morning and see loss after loss after LOSS! It also is absolutely EXHILARATING when you visit your Primary Care Physician and see decrease after decrease after DECREASE in blood work numbers, blood pressure numbers, etc! I am ECSTATIC! I can’t stop SHOPPING... for new clothes! I am in 7th Heaven! THANK YOU, Dr SORBERA! You are the BEST! Dr SORBERA... and his STAFF... and his PROGRAM... are “Simply the BEST!” It was the SMARTEST and HEALTHIEST decision I ever made in my life! Kathy R. P.S. Since I have been a part of Dr SORBERA’S program and know “first hand” that it is SUCCESSFUL... I have become an advocate AGAINST Weight-Loss SURGERY... a procedure that ALTERS your BODY and your LIFE and your LIFE STYLE... for the REST OF YOUR LIFE! If you are having difficulty losing weight... and think SURGERY is your LAST HOPE... PLEASE... CALL Dr SORBERA and SCHEDULE an appointment with him FIRST! Give him a TRY before you make that drastic decision! And remember: The FIRST consultation is FREE!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

This has been the most successful of many, many weight-loss plans for me. The doctor and staff have been always considerate and helpful. I think of a friend or two who have had surgery for the same goal - the pain and expense - and very restrictive diet for similar, if not poorer results!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Sorbera made me feel comfortable and empowered throughout his program. The staff is supportive and always treated me like I would succeed. I am very grateful to have found this practice.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

lovely office, friendly staff, and great results. I recommend Dr. Sorbera to all of my friends for chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

No one needs to feel alone in the struggle to lose weight. Here you can have ongoing support in reaching your goal.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

dr sorbera is straight to the point and doesn't mix words and his staff is really great.there very friendly and helpful.you couldn't find a bunch of nicer people.he has helped a lot of people,check him out.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

I got on the program - my doctor said I had to lose weight. We saw this ad on TV and decided to try it. This morning I get results from my doctor's checkup and blood work. Excellent results. Doctor is impressed and I feel so much better. Thank You!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

The support I have received from Dr. Sorbera and his staff has been beyond outstanding. Anytime I would have a question or need help, I would usually send an email and they were quick to respond with support. Dr. Sorebra and his staff always portray a sense of caring about me. I would highly recommend Dr. Sorbera to anyone! Thanks for the support and help in meeting my goals.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

All blood pressure & cholesterol meds are eliminated and my left knee no longer needs a replacement.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

The program was so fast and easy and I was never hungry. I'd recommend this to anyone trying to lose weight. I'm only 25 and had a long list of medical problems causing the weight gain before the program. I'm now happier and healthier than I've ever been, and have the energy level I should for my age. Thank you SO much!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Steven R. Sorbera's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)

GHI