Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Sorbera

5 STARS! It is my great pleasure to recommend Dr STEVE SORBERA and his WEIGHT-LOSS PROGRAM... to the world! I can state with confidence and personal experience that Dr SORBERA is an INTELLIGENT, MOTIVATED and RESPONSIBLE person with a high degree of INTEGRITY! I also can personally state that his PROGRAM works! It is SUCCESSFUL! VERY SUCCESSFUL! I just lost 75 LBS in 6 MONTHS... thanks to Dr SORBERA, his STAFF and his PROGRAM! I’m so EXCITED... and I just can’t HIDE it! I’m so excited to have reached this major MILESTONE that my comments may be a bit lengthy so... “sorry in advance”... Joining Dr SORBERA’s Weight-Loss Program was the SMARTEST and HEALTHIEST decision I ever made in my life! What is it? It simply is eating NATURAL FOODS (fruits, vegetables, lean meats, fish and eggs), drinking WATER... “alkaline water” (a very healthy pH balancing water that is needed for optimum well-being) and taking VITAMINS and MINERALS! It can’t get much better than that! Was it EASY? Most days, YES; some days, NO! You have to work at it! You have to COMMIT yourself 100% to the program and COOPERATE with Dr SORBERA... because he is the EXPERT! Much to my amazement, SHORTLY after I began the program, the BETTER I felt! And the BETTER I felt, the MORE I wanted to continue! It was that SIMPLE! My APPOINTMENTS with Dr SORBERA always go very SMOOTHLY! He is very PATIENT, GRACIOUS and ACCOMMODATING. I go PREPARED because I know he has many other patients to see and I respect that. I have my questions typed on a piece of paper and he answers EACH and EVERY ONE of them! He then checks my current weight, discusses a new strategy, increases/decreases my vitamins or minerals, and we’re finished! Be PREPARED! Be a GOOD PATIENT! Dr SORBERA also is AVAILABLE “24/7!” You can call or email him ANY TIME you have a question or concern and he gets back with you as quickly as he can! He is UNBELIEVEABLE! The COST of the program is what you make of it! It mainly depends on how much weight you want to lose. Do what I did: Simply take the total amount (approx $1,000) and divide it into 12 (months). Don’t you think your HEALTH is worth $83/month? I SURE DO! IN ADDITION... the COST “includes” OFFICE VISITS... PHONE CALLS/ EMAILS... IN-HOUSE ALKALINE WATER... and PRODUCTS (vitamins, minerals, etc)! Try and receive all that from another professional! I can give you many, many more POSITIVE examples regarding Dr SORBERA and his PROGRAM... but I will close here. It is absolutely MIND BOGGLING when you get on the scale every morning and see loss after loss after LOSS! It also is absolutely EXHILARATING when you visit your Primary Care Physician and see decrease after decrease after DECREASE in blood work numbers, blood pressure numbers, etc! I am ECSTATIC! I can’t stop SHOPPING... for new clothes! I am in 7th Heaven! THANK YOU, Dr SORBERA! You are the BEST! Dr SORBERA... and his STAFF... and his PROGRAM... are “Simply the BEST!” It was the SMARTEST and HEALTHIEST decision I ever made in my life! Kathy R. P.S. Since I have been a part of Dr SORBERA’S program and know “first hand” that it is SUCCESSFUL... I have become an advocate AGAINST Weight-Loss SURGERY... a procedure that ALTERS your BODY and your LIFE and your LIFE STYLE... for the REST OF YOUR LIFE! If you are having difficulty losing weight... and think SURGERY is your LAST HOPE... PLEASE... CALL Dr SORBERA and SCHEDULE an appointment with him FIRST! Give him a TRY before you make that drastic decision! And remember: The FIRST consultation is FREE!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I couldn't have said it any better than the rating below!!! Excellent program! You get out of it what you put in!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Staff so very encouraging, polite, professional, and fabulous! You all worked around my many medical and surgical issues without question.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Well worth the time and money. Easier to lose the weight than I thought. I would highly recommend the practice.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

LOVE LOVE THEM ALL. THEY CHANGED MY LIFE. ALL YOU DO IS LISTEN AND FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTIONS AND YOU WILL SEE THE FAT FALL OFF.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Sorbera and his team are very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. They give you step-by-step instructions and, once you make the commitment, and if you follow the program to a "T" as they recommend, you will lose the weight, become healthier, and most likely, stop taking some... if not ALL... of your prescribed meds. After 3 months on Dr. Sorbera's diet/wellness program, I lost 50 lbs. I am off all meds. I wholeheartedly endorse him and his practice. PS Worried about the cost... that's simple. Make payments. If you can find the money to spend on your hair, nails, vacations, sporting events, etc... or even a new car!... don't hesitate about spending money on your health! It's your HEALTH! Call! Make an appointment! Give him a TRY... before you comment. You will be happy you did! Your family will be happy you did! Dr. Sorbera has hundreds of happy graduates, like myself, who can attest to the success of his program. C.B.H.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I called and they wouldn't discuss cost. with obesity the way it is in this country why not help as many as you can. ill tell ya people cant afford $ 1800. dr sorbera can fix obesity that's wonderful but of course it has a price. all the diet would go bankrupt. this single doc is gonna close down companys that together make billions! people overweight will do almost anything to lose weight and they prey on that! a shame fellow humans can be so cold as to put money over helping another human. ill help all who read this for free. eat less move more! UR WELCOME

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

This has been the most successful of many, many weight-loss plans for me. The doctor and staff have been always considerate and helpful. I think of a friend or two who have had surgery for the same goal - the pain and expense - and very restrictive diet for similar, if not poorer results!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Sorbera made me feel comfortable and empowered throughout his program. The staff is supportive and always treated me like I would succeed. I am very grateful to have found this practice.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

lovely office, friendly staff, and great results. I recommend Dr. Sorbera to all of my friends for chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Steven R. Sorbera's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)