Dr. Steven R. Sorbera

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Sorbera

Peripheral neuropathy caused also by alcoholism B12 defiency and in most cases irreversible.also spinal manipulation cannot be done on patients who have had some type of implants for corrective surgery inal manipulation cannot be done on patients with implants who have spinal problems

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

SUCCESS and SORBERA go “Hand in Hand!” If you want to SUCCEED... in more ways than one!... choose SORBERA! If you want to LOSE WEIGHT... in the HEALTHIEST way ever!... choose SORBERA! (ALL NATURAL... “REAL” foods! NO processed foods! NO drugs! NO shots! NO surgeries!) If you want to get HEALTHY... in the HEALTHIEST way ever!... choose SORBERA! If you want to FEEL BETTER... from the INSIDE out!... choose SORBERA! If you want to LOOK BETTER... from the INSIDE out!... choose SORBERA! If you want to SLEEP BETTER!... choose SORBERA! If you want to start DOING THINGS you haven’t done in YEARS!... choose SORBERA! If you want to LIVE each DAY to the fullest!... (“YOLO!” You Only Live Once!)... choose SORBERA! If you want to be HAPPY!... choose SORBERA! If you want to be AMAZED!... choose SORBERA! If you want to be BLOWN AWAY!... choose SORBERA! If you want to have your “SOCKS KNOCKED OFF!”... (... to surprise someone thoroughly... to completely outclass... outdo... outperform...)... choose SORBERA! Guess what folks? My LIST goes on... and on... and ON! Guess what else? It took me just ONE MINUTE to think of “all of the above!” And that my friends!... is what Dr SORBERA is all about! Dr SORBERA... and his STAFF... and his PROGRAM... are the BEST! “Simply the BEST!” And I am PROOF! I lost “100” lbs in 9 months on Dr SORBERA’s Weight-Loss Program... “2” years ago! (Sept 2016) I feel GREAT! I’m HEALTHIER than ever! I’m off ALL PRESCRIPTION MEDS! I have NO HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE! NO HIGH BLOOD SUGAR! NO HIGH CHOLESTEROL! I have NO ACHES! NO PAINS! NO ECZEMA! NO ANYTHING! (I suffered with eczema/psoriasis for 10+ years! It disappeared!... with Dr SORBERA!) I SLEEP soundly... every night! I never CRAVE “bad” foods (like sugars, etc)! Your “taste buds” actually do change! EVERYTHING Dr SORBERA said would happen... if I did EXACTLY what he told me to do!... HAPPENED! Bottom Line: With Dr SORBERA: You take the WEIGHT OFF!... and KEEP IT OFF! You get HEALTHY!... and STAY HEALTHY! It can’t get MUCH BETTER than that! “The greatest wealth... IS HEALTH!” As the hymn goes: “Count your BLESSINGS... name them one by one! Count your BLESSINGS... see what God has done!” When I count my BLESSINGS... every day!... Dr SORBERA!... and my excellent HEALTH!... are at the TOP of my list! Dr SORBERA is “Simply the BEST!” He wears many “hats!” Dr SORBERA is highly INTELLIGENT! ACCOMPLISHED! DEDICATED! (...available “24/7” to his patients!) PASSIONATE! GIFTED! BLESSED! Etc! I WITNESS it every time I’m in his office! He is a TEACHER! A COACH! A MENTOR! A ROLE MODEL! Etc! He is the CREATOR of his weight-loss program! He is the first GRADUATE of his weight-loss program! (70+ lbs!) Some people call it a “CALLING!”... when you are BORN to do something!... like a gifted athlete... or gifted musician. Dr SORBERA fits that description to a “T!” I also can state from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that Dr SORBERA really “CARES” about his patients! He could have gone in a “number of directions” in his life/career... because he is so highly INTELLIGENT... and he chose to HELP people! To close, I repeat: If you want to “SUCCEED”... in more ways than one!... choose Dr SORBERA! If you want to “CROSS the FINISH LINE”... choose Dr SORBERA! If you want to experience the “THRILL of VICTORY!”... choose Dr SORBERA! I did! I chose Dr SORBERA! And I experienced “all of the above!” SUCCESS! FINISH LINE! VICTORY! And guess what? It’s EXHILARATING! It is absolutely EXHILARATING! And it could happen to YOU! “So what are you waiting for? He did it for me... 2 YEARS AGO! He’ll do it for you... TODAY!” CALL! STOP IN! Go ONLINE! Dr SORBERA and his staff are there to help you take control of your HEALTH!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

we love the staff and they are very helpful and knowledgeable !!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr Sorbera and his staff want you to succeed and are very kind and helpful. They return your calls and emails quickly which I like. I'm halfway to success!! Feeling Great

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr sorbera's weight loss program is miraculous. He is so knowledgeable and helpful about the whole process. And his staff is awesome. Recommend him to anyone. Nothing worked for me nothing!!!!! This does immediately.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Reached my goal on time and recommend Dr. Sorbera to all my friends. Way better than weight watchers (something I have done on and off for over 3 years).

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

The staff as a whole was rude and condescending, if you're looking for a comfortable and family friendly atmosphere I suggest you go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Scam - They are good at taking your $$$$$  Sure I lost weight ( only 20 lbs. ) but anyone can lose weight by eating right or in this case starvation. They didn't even care for me and forgot I was in a room one day and when I waited for an hour to get seen. Paid the money up front too. I saw the dr. 1 time in months.  Also I was getting cramps and they said just stop a certain product but I got blood work done and the results showed that it was due to no salt in my body which could have lead to seizures.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

A way to reach your goal fast and safe. Very nice people to help you.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

It's very easy. Just follow the plan and you will lose the weight. If you call you get help anytime of day.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Steven R. Sorbera's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)

UnitedHealthcare