Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Sorbera

Thank you Dr. Sorbera and team for helping me reach my goal.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Sorbera has the program I needed for years. Go see him if you have tried all the big names before. I am so excited that my wife and I are planning a beach trip and it was my idea - needless to say I was not a fan of the beach 38 pounds ago.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Friendly, welcoming office with a program that worked for me. I am recommending Dr. Sorbera to my friends because of how well and quickly I have been able to maintain my goal weight.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

life changing experience. The weight is staying off and I am able to enjoy life in so many new ways. Shopping for smaller clothes for the first time since high school almost made me cry in the store. I really cannot thank Dr. Sorbera enough for his help.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

1500 dollars is a big chunk to put out for weight lose

Submitted March 10, 2016

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Thanks for everything! I'm now over 100 pounds down, and have been holding steady without even thinking about it! I truly don't go hungry or feel like I'm missing out on anything. If I want to eat something, I eat it. But it's all about how much, how often, when, and what have I had or what do I want that day or in the next day(s) to come. I hope your client list has grown. I have encouraged so many people I've met to give it a try. I wish there was even more I could do to help others feel as good as I do. It is such a whole new world for me! I catch myself doing things that make me stop and ask myself, "How did you just do that?" And it's all because I'm in much better shape than I've ever been in before. Thank you - Thank you - Thank you! Alan

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I am eating the real food that I enjoy. This diet is easy to follow and works great. For a quick meal coat aluminum fill with olive oil - wipe off excess. Place meat, fish, or other protein and fist full of veggies. Wrap in foil, put in oven for 1/2 hour. Enjoy. Great Diet. Tom

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Morbid Obesity is a serious health condition that can interfere with basic physical functions such as breathing or walking. Those who are Morbidly Obese are at greater risk for illnesses including diabetes, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), gallstones, osteoarthritis, heart disease, and cancer. An individual is considered Morbidly Obese if they are 100 pounds over their ideal body weight and experiencing obesity-related health conditions, such as high blood pressure or diabetes. The first time I heard this term was in 1988, when was first diagnosed with diabetes (blood glucose 534). 1 also had high blood pressure and elevated cholesterol. Because of these medical problems I was kept hospitalized for 5 days, as the Medical Staff attempted to control my blood glucose and blood pressure. Although they were able to get my blood glucose under control I remained Morbidly Obese and my diabetes was still present. I eventually required insulin and continued to take insulin injections for the next 23 years (current). In the intervening years I attempted to lose weight with Adkins, Weight Watchers, Nutri System, Jenny Craig, South Beach etc. all with limited short term success. Finally in late 2014, after breaking slats in a friend's bed, and not being able to fasten several pairs of trousers, that I normally wore (size 46), I decided to try one more time to lose weight. I had been seeing TV ads touting the weight loss achievements of people working with Dr. Steve Sorbera in Altoona, PA. Because I was desperate, I went to Dr. Sorbera on September 28, 2014. That day, in his office, I weighed in at 321 pounds, definitely Morbidly Obese. I went on his program and together we set a goal weight of 225 pounds. Over the next 160 days, using Dr. Sorbera's program, and with the complete support of my wife and Dr. Sorbera's staff, I lost 100 pounds. Since that time (142 days), I have been on Phase 4 of the program, which is the maintenance phase, and have lost another 8 pounds. My current weight is 213 pounds (302 days since beginning the program). Not only have I lost 108 pounds but also all of my medications have either been eliminated or drastically reduced. I also no longer require a CPAP for sleep apnea. The staff members of Dr. Sorbera's office are very friendly, helpful and supportive. Dr. Sorbera's program definitely works, if you are committed and "follow it to a tee." I strongly recommend this program for anyone needing to lose weight. Should you want to call me or contact me my is email fredbevy@centurylink.net. Good Luck on your weight loss journey. Fred Myers July , 2015

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Steven R. Sorbera's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Sorbera and team for helping me reach my goal."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sorbera has the program I needed for years. Go see him if you have tried all the big names before. I am so excited that my wife and I are planning a beach t..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly, welcoming office with a program that worked for me. I am recommending Dr. Sorbera to my friends because of how well and quickly I have been able to ma..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "life changing experience. The weight is staying off and I am able to enjoy life in so many new ways. Shopping for smaller clothes for the first time since high ..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "1500 dollars is a big chunk to put out for weight lose"

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very east to follow. Lost the weight I wanted to lose quickly and with almost no effort. "

February 10, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Thanks for everything! I'm now over 100 pounds down, and have been holding steady without even thinking about it! I truly don't go hungry or feel like I'm missi..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Thanks for everything! I'm now over 100 pounds down, and have been holding steady without even thinking about it! I truly don't go hungry or feel like I'm miss..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am eating the real food that I enjoy. This diet is easy to follow and works great. For a quick meal coat aluminum fill with olive oil - wipe off excess. Place..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Morbid Obesity is a serious health condition that can interfere with basic physical functions such as breathing or walking. Those who are Morbidly Obese are at ..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was a great program. I lost the weight and reached my goal with no struggle. the treatment from the staff and Dr. was excellent. Highly recommend this prog..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Sorbera and his staff have done nothing but brought absolute joy and happiness to my life. Weight has been a struggle of mine since I can even remember, ..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to extend a big thank you to Dr Sorbera and his staff for all the help and support they have provided me on my weight loss journey. Every journey b..."

May 20, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://sorberachiropractic.com/" to "http://www.weightlossduncansville.com/". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(814) 515-9942".

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been overweight all my life and never been able to get the weight off on my own. I have lost 65 lbs and my sister has lost 160 lbs. This diet works and..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have waited to post this comment till my weight loss goal was reached. It took 160 days to lose 100 pounds. Dr. Sorbera and his staff were wonderful. When ..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sobera's plan worked for me.. I lost 40 pounds in 3 1/2 months.. I was skeptical at first because I am on different medications that cause weight gain..but ..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This program works. My 75 yr old mother lost 25 pounds and has kept it off over a year. My sister lost 35 lbs. It is not easy, but you see results. So many othe..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic.... Both doctor and all staff our just genuinely great people and really care."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I didn't think it was possible, but I finally lost the weight! I had a life-changing experience & I owe it all to Dr. Sorbera and his staff!"

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to Dr. Sorbera and they have always been very honest with me in every way. I have lost 85 pounds in 6 months and the diet is very healthy eating. ..."

September 4, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven R."

October 20, 2013