Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Sorbera

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Girls are great and helpful. Doctor was great and program works really well. Best weight loss program I ever tried. Doctor Sorbera helps and is always here to help every step of the program.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Sobera's program does work. You do have to follow the program and do the drops and creams for it to work. I have a very slow metabolism and am losing slower than most. I started last Novemver and am down 42lbs with 10 to go. The Dr is very good at getting back to you when you email him with weightloss problems. I do feel that when I go in for my visits he always seems short with me and rushed. As for the two ladies working in the office, one is polite and helpful all the time. The other young lady is rude and short with you if you are having stalls in your weightloss. She insists you are cheating if you don't lose at least 3lbs a week no matter what your medical situation is. His price is not set. He seems to charge each individual a different amount...which I think is wrong. So, I am grateful to be losing the weight but I can't wait to get to my goal and be put on n Phase 3 which is maintenance.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Steven R. Sorbera's response
Dear reviewer, I actually read these responses regularly to see honest feedback. Sticking to the program is everything and you should feel supported if you hit a stall. It is very important that we are aware of that so we can help. I don't see a name here but if you come to the office please bring this up with me in person so I can review your stats and see what is going on. Let's get you to phase 3! For everyone out there reading reviews - it is true that the price of the program is dependent upon starting conditions. Each program is custom made for your individual goals, medical needs, starting weight, weight loss history, and more. That is why we don't post prices on our website and any prices you see online would only describe that particular individual's experience.

Submitted May 20, 2016

Thank you Dr. Sorbera and team for helping me reach my goal.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Sorbera has the program I needed for years. Go see him if you have tried all the big names before. I am so excited that my wife and I are planning a beach trip and it was my idea - needless to say I was not a fan of the beach 38 pounds ago.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Friendly, welcoming office with a program that worked for me. I am recommending Dr. Sorbera to my friends because of how well and quickly I have been able to maintain my goal weight.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

life changing experience. The weight is staying off and I am able to enjoy life in so many new ways. Shopping for smaller clothes for the first time since high school almost made me cry in the store. I really cannot thank Dr. Sorbera enough for his help.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Thanks for everything! I'm now over 100 pounds down, and have been holding steady without even thinking about it! I truly don't go hungry or feel like I'm missing out on anything. If I want to eat something, I eat it. But it's all about how much, how often, when, and what have I had or what do I want that day or in the next day(s) to come. I hope your client list has grown. I have encouraged so many people I've met to give it a try. I wish there was even more I could do to help others feel as good as I do. It is such a whole new world for me! I catch myself doing things that make me stop and ask myself, "How did you just do that?" And it's all because I'm in much better shape than I've ever been in before. Thank you - Thank you - Thank you! Alan

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Steven R. Sorbera's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The program is not easy, but it works and the fast results help. The office staff is great. I always got quick answers to any questions or concerns."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Girls are great and helpful. Doctor was great and program works really well. Best weight loss program I ever tried. Doctor Sorbera helps and is always here to h..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sobera's program does work. You do have to follow the program and do the drops and creams for it to work. I have a very slow metabolism and am losing slow..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Sorbera and team for helping me reach my goal."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sorbera has the program I needed for years. Go see him if you have tried all the big names before. I am so excited that my wife and I are planning a beach t..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly, welcoming office with a program that worked for me. I am recommending Dr. Sorbera to my friends because of how well and quickly I have been able to ma..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "life changing experience. The weight is staying off and I am able to enjoy life in so many new ways. Shopping for smaller clothes for the first time since high ..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very east to follow. Lost the weight I wanted to lose quickly and with almost no effort. "

February 10, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Thanks for everything! I'm now over 100 pounds down, and have been holding steady without even thinking about it! I truly don't go hungry or feel like I'm missi..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Thanks for everything! I'm now over 100 pounds down, and have been holding steady without even thinking about it! I truly don't go hungry or feel like I'm miss..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am eating the real food that I enjoy. This diet is easy to follow and works great. For a quick meal coat aluminum fill with olive oil - wipe off excess. Place..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Morbid Obesity is a serious health condition that can interfere with basic physical functions such as breathing or walking. Those who are Morbidly Obese are at ..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was a great program. I lost the weight and reached my goal with no struggle. the treatment from the staff and Dr. was excellent. Highly recommend this prog..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Sorbera and his staff have done nothing but brought absolute joy and happiness to my life. Weight has been a struggle of mine since I can even remember, ..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to extend a big thank you to Dr Sorbera and his staff for all the help and support they have provided me on my weight loss journey. Every journey b..."

May 20, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://sorberachiropractic.com/" to "http://www.weightlossduncansville.com/". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(814) 515-9942".

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been overweight all my life and never been able to get the weight off on my own. I have lost 65 lbs and my sister has lost 160 lbs. This diet works and..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have waited to post this comment till my weight loss goal was reached. It took 160 days to lose 100 pounds. Dr. Sorbera and his staff were wonderful. When ..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sobera's plan worked for me.. I lost 40 pounds in 3 1/2 months.. I was skeptical at first because I am on different medications that cause weight gain..but ..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This program works. My 75 yr old mother lost 25 pounds and has kept it off over a year. My sister lost 35 lbs. It is not easy, but you see results. So many othe..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic.... Both doctor and all staff our just genuinely great people and really care."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I didn't think it was possible, but I finally lost the weight! I had a life-changing experience & I owe it all to Dr. Sorbera and his staff!"

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to Dr. Sorbera and they have always been very honest with me in every way. I have lost 85 pounds in 6 months and the diet is very healthy eating. ..."

September 4, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven R."

October 20, 2013