Dr. Steven R. Sorbera

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Sorbera

Dr Sorbera and his staff want you to succeed and are very kind and helpful. They return your calls and emails quickly which I like. I'm halfway to success!! Feeling Great

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr sorbera's weight loss program is miraculous. He is so knowledgeable and helpful about the whole process. And his staff is awesome. Recommend him to anyone. Nothing worked for me nothing!!!!! This does immediately.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Reached my goal on time and recommend Dr. Sorbera to all my friends. Way better than weight watchers (something I have done on and off for over 3 years).

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

The staff as a whole was rude and condescending, if you're looking for a comfortable and family friendly atmosphere I suggest you go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Scam - They are good at taking your $$$$$  Sure I lost weight ( only 20 lbs. ) but anyone can lose weight by eating right or in this case starvation. They didn't even care for me and forgot I was in a room one day and when I waited for an hour to get seen. Paid the money up front too. I saw the dr. 1 time in months.  Also I was getting cramps and they said just stop a certain product but I got blood work done and the results showed that it was due to no salt in my body which could have lead to seizures.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

lost 78 pounds with Dr. Sorbera. He does take time to go over everything with you before hand but really nothing prepares you for how quickly the weight comes off. I am overjoyed.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

A way to reach your goal fast and safe. Very nice people to help you.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

It's very easy. Just follow the plan and you will lose the weight. If you call you get help anytime of day.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Just follow the program. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for real changes.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I couldn't have said it any better than the rating below!!! Excellent program! You get out of it what you put in!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Steven R. Sorbera's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)

Healthnet