Ratings for Dr. R. James Koness

He is the worst doctor I've ever dealt with for surgery.He's miserable,i suffered in pain and his bedside manner rots!!The nurse Merry was just as rotten. She was very unprofessional,yelling from the front desk,comments about my personal life.This was one of the worst experiences of my life#! Margo

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

General surgeon-other than cancer he's horrible in other areas-he was judgemental ,I suffered in pain the entire time I remained in the hospital-especially after surgery.he gave me a very difficult time with TDI-you would have thought he was paying for it.as for the hospital nurses ,one in particular Merry sat at the front desk yelling about methadone loud enough for me to hear!!Maybe you need educated more.very unprofessional .good thing Dr Koness didn't smile ,cuz his face would have cracked!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr.Koness has operated on me five times-three oral cancer resections;one emergency hemmorhage surgery;and one incisional hernia repair.He is quite simply the best surgeon I've ever encountered and I've had 16 or 17 surgeries in my lifetime.Dr.Koness has an amazing skill to leave you as whole as possible and with the least quality of life damage possible.Anyone he treats is lucky beyond description.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Dr. R. James Koness's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is the worst doctor I've ever dealt with for surgery.He's miserable,i suffered in pain and his bedside manner rots!!The nurse Merry was just as rotten. She w..."

October 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2441894'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014