Ratings for Dr. Eric D. Grahling

I saw Dr Grahling for a Botox procedure for migraines. It was a week before I was taking a trip which he was aware of. When asked what the down side of Botox might be he said "nothing other than it might not work". The down side for me is that the procedure made my problem worse as well as creating problems I did not have before. I was never told this could happen and I was never told I would only be seen by the nurse for follow up appointments. When I requested to be seen by Dr Grahling I was denied and staff behaved as if it was an unreasonable request. Dr Grahling NEVER contacted following these problems. This is very poor patient care from beginning to end. Will never return. It is a month later and I am still in pain. Apparently once he has gotten his $$ you don't matter anymore. I have never been denied seeing the doctor in any medical setting.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

He blew me off and left me in chronic pain because my insurance lapsed. Although I was and still continue to make monthly payments to them without skipping a beat. So much for the hippocratic oath. Money must far exceed compassionate care.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I was referred by my orthopedic physician for trigger point injections. His staff was rude and obnoxious! I called my ortho MD and asked them to provide a referral elsewhere. If his staff treats patients badly as I have read in other reviews, I can imagine how he must be with his patient!! No thank you!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Didn't help at all. Just pushed drugs. Wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

by far the best pain management md in the state. I have had chronic pain for years and Dr. Grahling cut to the chase and provided me with injections that finally eased my pain!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

just doesn't about patients, spends no time with them, just in it for a buck

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Grahling and his entire staff, are the most positive and compassionate of any doctors office I have even been to. You will NOT sit and wait forever for your appointment. Quite the opposite. He is ALWAYS on time and he has a policy on tardiness, so make sure YOU are on time. He is so fun to be around and all the staff are just happy and joyful. The vibe in this office makes you feel better just being in their presence. Dr. Grahling has performed botox injections in the back of my neck after some tough spasms following a (4) level fusion. from Dr. Onyiuke. This type of fusion is rare, so I decided to surround myself with the best of care. He also did radio frequency on the left side of my neck and so far, NO PAIN...gone. It is suppose to last up to 8 months. I am going to hold onto that positive attitude they emulate. I bet it will last even longer. You will LOVE this doctor and his lovely staff.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Eric D. Grahling's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)