You may also like

Rate Dr. Anne M. Gregas

Dr. Anne M. Gregas's Ratings

I along with my girls have been going to Dr Gregas for over a decade now. While at one point there was a single staff member who was not at all kind, I never chose to let that deter my decision to see Dr Gregas. With the different issues for my eldest daughter she is wonderfully helpful & knowledgeable. Very Professional & Extremely Kind. Added Bonus: The Eyeglass Selection is Phenomenal! (As a note: That Staff Member I mentioned has been gone for quite some time now. The entire staff is beyond kind & eager to be of some help.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2015

Great doctor and super helpful staff. Have been going there for years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2015

Dr Gregas is a competent and caring optometrist. She uses the latest technology in preventative care as well as treatment. She took her time with my exam to be thorough and answer all of my questions. Her selection of frames is excellent. All of her staff were helpful and courteous to make sure I would be completely happy with my selection. I would highly recommend Dr Gregas and her staff to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. Gregas is extremely competent and nice, too - not an easy combination to find these days, but certainly a pleasant one for her patients. Her office staff is great, very helpful in scheduling appointments, fitting glasses and ordering contacts. Dr. Gregas also has the coolest selection of glasses and sunglasses around. I highly recommend her to friends and family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

love all of the European frames. used to wait for trips out-of town to find interesting styles. now i just go there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Gregas for 10 years. She is a wonderful doctor and I have been very happy with the care I have received over the years. I recommend her to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Absolutely stunning glasses with very attentive staff. I have a 2 year old that keeps grabbing them off my face and dropping them. The optician never seems to mind my almost monthly visits for adjustments. They always replace my screws for free and make me feel very welcome. Plus, I love the doctor. Been going there for a very long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. Gregas goes above and beyond to help her patients and the community. I am thankful for the excellent level of care she gives to me, and my family. She always takes the time to explain and be thorough. She and her staff are very kind, professional and thorough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I saw Dr. Gregas and was initially happy. I was sold an expensive pair of glasses that were poorly made, pulled my hair out every time I took them off or put them on, and rhinestones constantly fell out. When I came back to explain this, the woman that sold them to me was extremely rude to me, even though they were within warranty. I wrote the Dr. a letter explaining this and I got absolutely no response. Based on the Dr. not even giving me the courtesy of a call to find out what happened, I would not recommend this office. My rhinestones have fallen out again and its a good thing I have a lot of hair, because these horrible glasses are not even a year old. VERY UNHAPPY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695479].votes_count ]]