Ratings for Dr. Anne M. Gregas

My girls & I have been with Dr Gregas over 15yrs now & will remain steadfast. My youngest daughter has things going on that Dr Gregas keeps a close eye on. She's always patient with my questions & stays with it until she's sure I'm comfortable & have all questions answered. I never feel rushed. I must also add here her staff is phenomenal as well. Kim is so very patient with my youngest during testing. As she was while helping my oldest with her first-time contact lens. And Patty, well she is Awesome when it comes to glasses. I swear she can just look at you & know exactly what is perfect. They also have a huge variety of eyeglass selection so with our wide range of generations we each find something we love. Always. As you can see, I personally appreciate the smaller practices with a family-feel rather than a chain-store.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

We have been patients for over the last 10 years along with many of my family members and friends. Dr. Gregas is very personable and relates to all ages. She cares about her patients and she has a great staff and they all make you feel right at home. Highly Recommended!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I was looking for an optometrist and also who took my insurance. I found Dr. Anne Gregas and she is so amazingly sweet. She takes time with you and explains everything to you. You do not feel rushed what so ever. Kim, her assisted, is very professional and very knowledgeable. Lastly, I love the unique and fashionable selection of frames. You do not see these frames anywhere else. Patty and her assistant Caroline are very pleasant and knows exactly what frame will work and which ones do not. Pressure free and you will be happy with your investment -- I know I am with my awesome frame from Barcelona, Spain.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

It is always a pleasure working with Dr. Gregas as she is conveys a lot of confidence when speaking about eye care. Her staff is also amazing, especially their technician Patty who is very patient and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Have been going to Dr. Gregas for years. She cares about her patients and takes the time with them. Her staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Gregas saved my eyesight. During a routine eye exam she noticed something that looked suspicious. I was diagnosed with a detached retina and had to have emergency surgery. Dr. Gregas has been amazing in the years that followed the surgery and any other issues I have had. She is always courtesy of her patients' time and her staff is friendly and helpful. I have recommended her to many friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR! Very knowledgeable, takes time to explain what was found and didn't make be feel silly with my questions. The staff also couldn't be more helpful and patient.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I along with my girls have been going to Dr Gregas for over a decade now. While at one point there was a single staff member who was not at all kind, I never chose to let that deter my decision to see Dr Gregas. With the different issues for my eldest daughter she is wonderfully helpful & knowledgeable. Very Professional & Extremely Kind. Added Bonus: The Eyeglass Selection is Phenomenal! (As a note: That Staff Member I mentioned has been gone for quite some time now. The entire staff is beyond kind & eager to be of some help.)

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Great doctor and super helpful staff. Have been going there for years.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Dr Gregas is a competent and caring optometrist. She uses the latest technology in preventative care as well as treatment. She took her time with my exam to be thorough and answer all of my questions. Her selection of frames is excellent. All of her staff were helpful and courteous to make sure I would be completely happy with my selection. I would highly recommend Dr Gregas and her staff to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. Anne M. Gregas's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal