Ratings for Dr. Lori J. Cretella

Great doctor! Left the office wishing I had come earlier to see her for my headaches. She listens! We discussed my treatment options together and she made sure I understood. I am not sick from the medications and feel so much better. If they had not worked, she was going to treat me with botox injections for my headaches but I don't need them. She even helped me problems I was having in my arm. I am in the medical field and waited to see her thinking I could take care of everything. My primary care doctor and rheumatologist highly recommended her. I do too!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

The best experience I ever had with a Dr. I was very hesitant speaking with her because of what I was dealing. She was so understanding and made me feel very comfortable. We both came up with a plan that was fit for me. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her. Mostly her bedside manor was awesome. She listened and asked lots of questions. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

After seeing three other neurologist and having so many test done, Dr. Cretella was the one who diagnosed my condition. I am now on the right medication and my life has changed. She is caring, thoughtful and took the time to listen to me and review my records. I've been with her for 4 years and have sent friends and family to her who also think she's one of the best docs.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Worst experience with a doctor ever! I am a RN & would never return to her after 3 visits. I was inherited by Dr. Cretella when my original, wonderful neurologist relocated out of state. She lacks knowledge, shows no empathy, the worst bedside manner. She told me 3 times she doesn't see rare cases like mine and made no

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Worst experience with a neurologist ever. She virtually has zero bedside manner and will actually walk out of the office as you are speaking. I don't think she listens very attentively as she seems to repeat or is not clear as to what you are saying. If you have a case of something that is not clear cut, she is NOT the doctor you would like to visit. She definitely does not like when you ask questions, as I think she is scared to commit to anything. After she sent me to an MS specialist, who then referred me to a headache specialist, she decided I was too much for her. She dismissed me in an abrupt, but polite way. I have left my most recent visit really questioning her overall knowledge and commitment. If she doesn't want to listen and/or help possible patients, why did she become a doctor.

Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Lori J. Cretella's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1996)