Ratings for Dr. Benjamin L. Webber

Dr Weber and his staff are awesome . I drove from Bowling Green, Ky and I would drive 500 more miles if necessary to receive the care I received. Dr Weber performed root canals on two separate teeth . The procedures were just as Dr Weber described with no pain . Numbness in the gum was all that was needed . I didn't even take any pain medicine or any ibuprofen . He is so caring he even text me after each procedure to see how I was doing. He is very good .

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Webber is an excellent Medical Professional who understands the needs of his patients. Most highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr Webber and his Staff are awesome, I went to my Dentist due to a lot of pain, he called Dr Webber's Office, and his Staff brought me right in, I set in the waiting room for about 15 minutes which is not bad for a Friday afternoon, he numbed me, explained everything to me, and did my root canal. I felt no pain, his assistant was very good, they treated me like I was the only patient in the office, which I'm sure I wasn't. He text me a couple of days later just to check in with me. I hope I never need another emergency root canal again, but if I do, I know who to call. He and his Staff are AWESOME

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I was very nerous about going to get a root canel done. From the young lady in the front office to everyone in the back, well it made me feel at peace. Dr Webber kept checking on me, while my lip was trying to get numb. It did and everything went great.....He texted me the following days to see how i was doing also. Anyone needing a root canel done, please know that you are in good hands

Submitted January 15, 2015

Quick, painless, you can tell he knows what he is doing. I have had other root canals before and they hurt, but Dr. Webber's did not. He is the best. I would go nowhere else.I hope I do not need one in the future, but if I do, Dr. Webber is in my corner.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I was referred by my regular dentist to Dr. Webber for a root canal on a difficult tooth I was having pain in. Dr. Webber fit me in to the schedule right away and his staff was very nice and awesome! On the day of my root canal, I was taken back within 5 minutes. Dr. Webber does a great root canal and he specializes in pain free! He was also able to save my crown they had to go through to do the root canal. If anyone is looking for an Endodontist and needs a root canal but afraid of pain or the stories they hear, you need to come see Dr. Webber. You won't regret it. He also gives a good numbing shot. Didn't feel a thing there either. A week after the procedure he personally called to see how I was doing...not his staff, he called. That's the personal touch you don't find often anymore. If I ever need another root canal, I will definitely go to Dr.Webber. He's the best as far as I'm concerned. His entire staff is great too! I give them a 10+ on a scale of 1-10!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Dr. Benjamin Webber is an amazing surgeon, and I would recommend him to anyone! I went to him, in extreme pain, from a tooth. He didn't put me off, and ask me to make an appt.; even though his office was full! Not at all...I was taken right back; and Dr. Webber did all he could to make me comfortable. He was so kind, gentle, and knowledgeable, I instantly felt at ease, with him. It felt as if he truly cared about my situation. I don't often feel that, in any doctor's office. He thoroughly explained everything to me, as it was done. I felt Dr. Webber showed true respect for me; not just as his patient, but as a person. In his office, I never once felt as if I were just a number...as I have felt, so many times, in other physician's offices. He made sure I was scheduled for my procedure, for the very next day. His staff was also genuinely caring, and very helpful. Dr. Webber, himself, even called to check on me, the week after my procedure. He is truly a doctor, who goes "above & beyond"!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012