Ratings for Dr. Edward L. Barns

Dr. Barns is an amazing physician. He takes the time to explain what is wrong, how it happened and what he can do to help. His staff is friendly and great with kids. My son loves Dr. Barns and Shawn (nurse).

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

For years I suffered with sinus problems, finding it extremely difficult to breathe. After seeing several doctors over the years, I saw Dr. Barns. He performed surgery on my sinuses and a miracle occurred. I could breath better immediately. That was three years ago. I still marvel at the difference in my life. Many times I just take a deep breath and realize how blessed I am to have found Dr. Barns. His staff is very pleasant and so easy to talk to. God bless Dr. Barns.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

dr. Barns is special to me because with gods help saved my life .He is very nice always. ALWAYS ANSWERS MY questions. always asked me how i am doing. his staff is special to me too. YOU ROCK DR. Barns so do your staff.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

Dr. Edward L. Barns's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

AARP