Ratings for Dr. Meggan E. Bauer

I have been going to her for some two years now and have always found her to be well-prepared for my visits and informative with advice to help me improve my health. It takes time to get to know her, but once you are both there, she is a wonderful physician!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I had been searching for a new PCP and I had gotten her name from the counseling practice that is helping me with my eating disorder. Dr. Bauer did not follow protocol for working with a patient with an eating disorder. She did not really coordinate care with the practice and did not follow protocol on working with a patient with an eating disorder. She has been cold during most of my visits. The last straw was her not reading a report (or dismissing) from my endocrinologist and shaming me about my her word "obesity".

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Bauer was did not seem to care about getting to know me as a new patient. She was very cold and made me feel uncomfortable. She made an unprofessional remark regarding a medication I am taking and refused to refill it. As a RN, I have seen good and poor bedside manner and she qualified as poor. She was filling out her paperwork as I was talking and left the room several times during our appointment. I would not recommend her to friends or family. I will not be going back to see her and I hope I don't have this experience again while going through the process of finding a new PCP.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I would never see Dr Bauer ever again!!! She thought she was a miss know it all when in fact I could have diagnosed myself better than she did. Would not see her again.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

bauer was cold, impatient, seemed put out that she had to be there

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

I have seen Dr. Bauer 3 times and she as always taken the time to listen to my comments. She reviewed my file completely and recommended health services or test I needed that were out of date. A good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. Meggan E. Bauer's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)