Ratings for Dr. Natalie Lippe

She is the perfect family doctor. Dr. Lippe gives her patients the attention they deserve. She sits with you and looks at you and has an assistant take notes so that you have her undivided attention. She takes her time and goes over everything. Asks detailed important questions other doctors have never cared to ask about. When I message her office from home I get a rapid response and even a call sometimes to follow up. Overall, she has a calm and intelligent demeanor. I love her and recommend her. This whole office not only saved my life, but made the quality of life perfect. For the first time in my life I am no longer sick! I don't know what to do, or how to thank everyone there. When we move in the future, I want to take Dr. Lippe with our family.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I am very disappointed in the service that I have received from Dr. Lippe's office. I was referred to Dr. Lippe by a current patient. I heard excellent things about Dr. Lippe. I decided to call the office to make an appointment in December. However, you first have to be accepted by the office before you can make an appointment for a new patient (this took about 2 days). I was accepted and called a couple of days later for an appointment. My appointment has been rescheduled two times. I understand that the doctor is busy and that things happen but I would wish that they would've attempted to accommodate me since my appointment has been rescheduled twice. I receive an automated call today that stated I needed to contact the office about my appointment. I contact the office and they stated that the doctor had something come up and would not be able to see me. My appointment was for February 10th and now I was told the next available for a new patient would be two weeks later. And that I could go to Providence (Urgent Care) in the meantime. I have been trying to get an appointment since January. I have never been treated like this by a doctor's office. Needless to say I will be finding another doctor to visit that does not treat their patients in this manner. If I could give a half of star I definitely would but that was not an option.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Only wants to experience with medications she "always uses" regardless of if there effective or not and despite my issues and concerns, and doesn't want to try other medications because it puts her "out of her comfort zone". What about my comfort zone? I am the patient, and i'm currently seeking someone else. I was told that for her sake, society, and a child, do her a favor and do NOT bring a child into this world because I am "unstable". Duh! That's why i'm here seeking your help! And when trying to talk to her, she takes a deep sign, always rushes me EVERY visit, and only wants to refer me to everyone else because she is incapable of helping me, doesn't even make me feel like she wants to help me.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Gives straight answers in English to questions. Spends alot of time if needed. Has worked me in with no appointment several times and never waited over 30 minutes.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

This Doctor's nurse blasted 1.2 of my son's eardrum out during a routine ear wax removal. Dr. Lippe did not take the time to supervise the procedure but when she saw what her nurse had done, she sent us to an ER ENT Doc. Then, Lippe refuses to pay for what her nurse had done to my son. When I confronted her staff about the bill Lippe try to say it never happened. Worst thing in the world when a Doctor has no integrity. My family will no longer see her as the overall quality of our experience with her was poor to begin with. Now my son has half an eardrum.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Cold, arrogant, rushed, and lacks empathy. Her office staff reflects her lack of patient concern. The receptionist Angie, epitomizes rudeness. I have filed several complaints with Ascension Health to address the lack of adherence to their mission statement.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

My entire family has gone to Dr. Lippe for over 8 years, along with several friends and their children. We love her and her staff. She is calm, understanding, kind, and very professional. I trust her with life.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Never anything but a positive experience when I go for my annual checkup. Very attentive, knowledgeable and down to earth.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Lippe and her staff are always caring and compassionate. I have recommended her/them to many of my friends. I cannot praise her enough. She cares and it shows. She seems more to guide you to good health rather than just prescribe medicine. She listens. I am grateful I found her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

She always is quick to refer you to a specialist only to find that it was something she could had treated herself.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Natalie Lippe's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2001)