Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Lehr

The doctor himself was fine but I'm sure I was overcharged for all my visits now that I think back. Most of the appts could not have been more than 10-15 min, with new prescriptions being written to me, but why do I remember paying over $200 out of my own pocket AFTER insurance? Mind you, I went thru about 7 or 8 different prescriptions, all of which required a visit to the doctor. This was around 1994-1995 when I was a stupid 17-18 year old and I am only now realizing I was being ripped off. The receptionist's name was Tina and she wasn't that friendly. I wish I knew then what I know now, that I was being ripped off. I have no way to prove it now but I'm certain of it.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Former New Yorker whom some people think is abrupt, but as a former New Yorker, myself, I think he is excellent. He listens and cares. Very practical and down to earth.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

I have seen several allergists before this. I found Dr. Lehr to be really symathetic and believed me when I told him about my symptoms...even the odd ones! He really did lots of tests and was willing to try many things to make our whole family feel better. We recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

Very satisfied with my several visits. He's very knowledgable and sympathetic. He really wants to help and will exhaust all avenues in doing so. Very punctual, friendly and easy to talk to. His staff is also very kind and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey M. Lehr's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Monterey, CA