Ratings for Dr. Lisa D. Cohen

Very unorganized office. Doctor just as bad as staff. Mixed up my MRI and blamed the radiology office for the incomplete MRI. I no longer will accept a referral without checking the doctors ratings and reviews!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr has no bedside manner and no one ever returns calls. Seems like they don't care

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

An hour and a half wait for someone so rude and abrupt???!!! And I do not need to be yelled at. Why I was referred to her is beyond me!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Cohen for a few months now and she was the only doctor that was able to figure out why I was getting daily headaches. She is direct and to the point which I appreciate. I feel as though she gave me my life back!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

It's been over ten years since I was a patient of this doctor. I dawned on me that there might be reviews for her on line, and I now find others who have the same complaints I had. She was terrible. She was rude, and when I asked about the implications of my condition after an MRI she replied, "That's more information than you need to know right now." I was angry and told her as much. She then wrote in my chart that I was "agitated". (And, come to find out, her comment was because she know nothing about chiari malformation with syringomyelia. Later when I expressed my frustration with her notes in my chart, she wrote something entirely untrue about me being in pain. I simply wasn't in pain at that point. However, later, after a bad spinal surgery when I told her I was in steady and severe pain daily, her only response was "but your neck is moving nicely." It's not just her bedside manner. I truly feel she is incompetent as a physician. At that time, one of her staff members had just been fired for drug abuse.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I have be to many dr in the past 10 years and this one was far the worst. She doesnt listen. When she first walk in she did interduce her self just walk over to comer and started to ask questions. She was even at times very rude. After a few minutes in her office I was so ready to walk out. She a wast of my and my husband time. I had taken off work for nothing because she was no help and just disregard what I was really there for. This is a very sad way to treat people who in trust you for medical help. I will make sure I never walk in her office again. I have never did a review on any dr before but I felt I should on this one. If you dont care how someone treats you go to her but if you do stay away. This is one dr who needs to remember people need to be treated with respect and not like a number who came in her door. I feel if she doesnt like what she is doing dont do it because she is dealing with people who go to her gor help not to be treat like crap.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I had been diagnosed with MS and went to see her for a second opinion. She was distant and distracted while I spoke to her, did not pay much attention to the complaints for my symptoms. I asked for a copy of my records to take to a referral for the Mayo Clinic. What she wrote on her chart and what she actually did for me and the recommendations she gave for her diagnosis, where totally untrue to what she actually did and told me. She made up a story! that was a lie on paper, not only that but she actually said that it was all in my head that I was making it up. She is not an honest doctor! I would never recommend a doctor with total disregard for the patients' health concern and medical condition.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

She seems very rushed with the short evaluation sessions She appears to be typing more than listening to what you have to say. Long wait to schedule an appointment. Wish there were more and better qualified neurologists in Las Vegas.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

One of the worst doctors I've ever seen. Disorganized, bossy, has poor communication skills, and worst of all, very unknowledgeable. All she does is to type up whatever you say on the keyboard. Keeps interrupting you as you talk; won't let you finish. Keeps leaving the room as you try to describe your symptoms or other details to her. Talks back to you in not a very polite way. Talks very loudly, like she's yelling at you. Hard to see her smile. Couldn't diagnose what was wrong with me and decided to refer me to a different area specialist. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this doctor -save both the trip and the money.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Dr. Lisa D. Cohen's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1991)