Ratings for Dr. Princy Arora

I have been seen by Dr. Abidi 3 times. Every time I was greeted by her promptly & professionally ... she gave me her time and talent; at NO TIME did I feel ANYTHING but compassion, intelligence and kindness. She was able to refer me to a neurological surgeon for further evaluation and consult. I do not know who the detrator is speaking about.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2006

Dr. Arora was very kind and caring. She carefully listened and asked thoughtful questions.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2006

I saw her 4 times. Of those 4, she was at least 45 minutes late for each appointment. On top of that, while waiting (past my time), I came to find out that she was not even present in the building for 2 of the visits. When you finally get into the exam room, she rushes through the interview, often times cutting you off in mid speech and not really listening to what you're saying. She's very quick to prescribe strong medications even at my refusal. I would suggest seeing someone else unless you don't mind paying for your doctor to be out running errands during your appointment.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2006

Dr. Princy Arora's Credentials

• Guru Govind Singh Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Faridkot, Punjab, India (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Watsonville, CA