Ratings for Dr. Sanford A. Meyersfield

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Unprofessional, operated on me without understanding my extremely rare condition, have been much worse since operation. rushed me into surgery without ordering appropriate tests. anethesiologist he used administered my epidural wrong and nearly killed me. I was also told that i woke up during the operation. I had 2 broken bones as a result of the surgery. stay away!!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

This man is extremely rude, arrogant and condescending. He spends no time with you after making you wait for hours. His office staff are totally rude and the office as a whole treats patients like money paying cattle. Avoid him!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Horible doctor. Discourages questions. In fact made me feel extraordinarily uncomfortableto ask questions. Hasn't gotten back to me on results from a CT scan even after many calls. At office visit said he was perscribing an antibiotic,but forgot to give it to me,I had to ask for it. Disparaged other doctors. Stay away fromths guy. There are so many good DRs out there, why limit yourself to this incompetant.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

He was in a rush to perform a surgical procedure for my BPH and when I had a high PSA rather than checking for prostatis, he immediately ordered a a biopsy a more expensive and painful procedure. He also had a "wise guy" type of attitude.When he saw me speaking to one of his colleagues, a physician I had consulted in the past, he said "Are you trying to steal my patient?". Not very professional. For me"it was never again" for him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

There is not a better urologist out there!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2006

misdiagnosed, misled us, sent us home for the 12 hour operation,called us up to come back in after 3 hours and did not even wait to speak to us. hopefully you will read this before you get screwed

flag | Submitted January 29, 2006

misdiagnosis my problem, could not explain my problem. i believe is there only for the money.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2005

Run the other way! Don't let him near you This guy did a double misdiagnosis on me. First he sent me results that made it appear that I had prostate cancer (I didn't) and then he missed that my problem was from a pituitary tumor. Bad, bad, bad!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2004

Dr. Sanford A. Meyersfield's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY