Ratings for Dr. Eric G. Johnson

Dr. Johnson has been my doctor for over 20 years. I honestly do not know what I would do without a doctor like him. He's so knowledgeable, and he knows ME and my personality, and treats me accordingly. He always takes his time with you, and you never feel rushed. Rock Hill is very fortunate to have someone of his caliper.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Very good doctor. This field must be over 50 characters , I don't know what else to say .

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I made an appointment 3 weeks in advance and arrived 20 minutes early. Since my regular doctor of 10 years had left the practice I was assigned to Dr. Johnson. One hour after my scheduled appointment time , Dr Johnson comes into the room, Now whether I'm hiring staff for my business, a contractor to work on my home, an accountant, a dentist, and because my families healthcare is very important to me, yes, a doctor, I interview. Just a few simple questions to see if we're a good fit. I'm sure Piedmont Family Practice interviews before they hire staff, so why shouldn't we when hiring someone as important as a health care provider. I was very polite and professional, and barely got my second question out , when Dr. Johnson stood up and said "we're not doing this", and headed for the door. I told him that I was simply trying to find out a little bit about the person that I was going to trust my families health care with. He said "we're done here" and walked out. He had a real "how dare you" attitude. I went up to the front desk and explained what happened , and tried to see another doctor, but of course there we're no appointments available. I think I'll go back to Dr. Sick. Robert Brown, Rock Hill SC

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Johnson has been my doctor as long as I can remember and he will be my doctor as long as we are both around. He is fantastic!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Well lm glade you fell that way, I did at one time he was a wonderful Doctor. It had been 10 years since I seen him. After 10 minutes with me he said with all my problems I'm just going to die. He never set me a follow up or anything. I thp that's what he's there for help

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr Johnson has been my family doctor or over 30 years, and is also a very dear friend. He has helped me through cancer as well as quadruple bypass. His care and concern about my health has never wavered. He is by far one of the truly premier family doctors still practing medicine. I trust my life to Dr. Johnson.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Johnson is very helpful, and explains everything clearly and professionally

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Great job! Every time I visit the office I have had a great experience.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Really appreciate the time Dr. Johnson spends on me as a patient. However, every visit I've had(4-5), I've had to wait at least an hour before I see him. Usually 30-45 minutes in waiting room & then another 30 in room. Except for this, everything else is great.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

i have been going to this office for some years now and iam very,very satisfied with the service.DR.JOHNSON takes time with his patients,and he shows that he really cares.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. Eric G. Johnson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1977)

Oxford