Ratings for Dr. Ravi D. Chauhan

Dr. Chauhan did surgery for bladder cancer back in 2005 and started treatments right after the surgery. He was very thorough and took his time to explain exactly what he was going to do and the treatment and what to expect. He took his time to answer any and all questions and showed concern for my family state of mine and assured us he would do it right. He showed compassion toward me and my family and not rushing to meet any time scheduled. I have been cancer free now (2014) and still go for annual check ups.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Chauhan was very kind, listened very intently, and did not make me feel rushed. He explained things very well so that I left feeling confident about the treatment. After other doctors brushed off my symptoms, he was the first to listen without jumping to conclusions and did not make me feel crazy for having those symptoms. His staff was very courteous and friendly from the receptionists answering the phone, to the front desk, to the nurse, to the insurance/payment staff. Very we'll run practice and excellent doctor. I feel like he is taking good care of me as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr. Ravi D. Chauhan's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Germantown, TN