Ratings for Dr. Reza D. Seirafi

Dr. Seirafi is great surgeon! He performed two surgeries on me in 2017 and I was very pleased in his work. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr.Seirafi is an amazing doctor! He performed a procedure for me a couple weeks ago & he was very sweet and was more than happy to answer the many questions I had to ask.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

He and his staff have been fantastic! Still healing, but I would definitely recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Wonderful surgeon! Very personable, great sense of humor, took the time to find the problem I had. Wonderful staff and very punctual. Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Worst surgeon I have ever seen. This doctor was very condescending after being referred to him from another doctor. He made me feel like my concerns were ridiculous and did not take the time to investigate my case. I have had to get a 2nd opinion who listened. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Seirafi is an excellent surgeon. He is very personable, has a wonderful sense of humor, is patient in explaining procedures and answering questions in detail, and takes every measure to insure his patient has the optimum care. I found his staff to be very kind and helpful. During my recuperation, I called his office a couple of times with a question; his staff checked with him and called me right back. Not only would I definitely use Dr. Seirafi again should I have to have surgery in the future, but several family members who met him in my hospital room said they would also use him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Seirafi was condescending in his conversation with me. His staff - some are nice, others have no personality, and one in particular has no warm bone in her body. If you want to see a physician whom cares about you as an individual... I suggest you look elsewhere. I found a better surgeon on the other side of town with more years of experience and a delightful staff!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Reza D. Seirafi's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1994)