Ratings for Dr. Roy D. Beebe

When I met Dr. Beebe , my first concern was his knowledge and 'expertise ' ...and indeed I felt assured in no time that he knew his stuff! I always give a person an opportunity to show their heart..and no doubt, he's got a big one! It's evident in his very casual, but certainly knowledgeable and intended desire to get this done! To get me ( You!) walking and well! So I'm on the Dr Bebe train....inside joke....you'll see...to new knees and health. And I have the right guy. He likely doesn't need these Kudos...he's not that kind of guy! But I'm that kind of gal! Sheila O'Dea

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

He explained nothing about the rt knee replacement i was having . Saw me 2x after surgery then not again for 6 months. Absolutly no follow up care. Had several infections and cilulitis,swelling,fevers and severe pain but would give mothing for pain. Find a different doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

The negative comments below are disregardable. Im sure the person below with "serious" med. conditions who just Needed pain meds is an Addict. Get a new doctor. One who doesnt give half as much care to their patients than Dr. Beebe. He is a brilliant doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

I can't fathom some of these negative comments below. I have known Dr. Beebe for years. Four members of my family have seen him. He is an honest, ethical and skilled physician. In fact, it was he who picked up the cause of my elderly mother's frequent falls and insisted that her primary consider a cardiac cause. He was also compassionate when speaking to her and convinced her that he needed more care than she had and to not consider that was inconsiderate of her loved ones. He did this with with true sensitivity, even though this was beyond the scope of what he needed to do for the fracture for which she was seeing him. He spoke to her primary on the phone and we got her a cardiologist quickly. He was correct and I feel he extended her life by a good couple of years. He has also seen my husband and a couple of my kids, as well as having treated me on several occasions.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Wife went to see him for eight weeks with terrific pain in left thigh. On eighth visit wife insisted on X-ray and he took one of knee and hip and missed thigh. Next day doctor at u conn x rayed her left thigh and found massive cancer causing the pain and emergency surgery was done to save her leg. He couldn't care less that she almost lost her leg

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Saw Dr. Beebe for miniscus tear. Excellent surgeon. Back on my feet in days. Was I just lucky? Not sure, heard many others take weeks to heal. I had no pain at all. Thank you Dr. Beebe!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

I found Dr Beebe thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

dr. beebe is in the business for the money. My brother (48 year old, not my dependent) did not pay his $360.00 bill for a shoulder dray and an injection. I was told ( I have been seeing him for years without ever owing anything) I could not make another appointment unless I paid something on the bill! I paid $100.00 then $50.00 on my brothers account and was still treated rudely! Dr Beebe cares more about the $ than his patients. Keep in mind, I owe him nothing, never have! I needed more injections, but I had to wait a week, I then asked for some medication for pain to get me through to my appointment because I am in such pain, bone on bone both knees, which he has consistently prescribed including over the phone but again suddenly I couldn't have a prescription. I am a surgical risk because of other health issues, I am the least profitable kind of patient to an ortho doctor. I personally like doctors who actually care about patients not $! beebe s/b paid, he should care too!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Quickly saw me on a IT hip fracture (combined with issues from many prior back surgeries/neurological deficits). He/staff quickly coordinated outpatient therapy through numerous calls to therapy providers and kept me updated. Highly recommend Dr. Beebe and staff for focused medical care and customer service - hard to find these days.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I find Dr. Beebe very compasionate, good listener, and very responsive to my needs. I highly recommend him, there are not many like him around.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Dr. Roy D. Beebe's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)