Ratings for Dr. Andrew Halsdorfer

I agree with another reviewer here that this doctor often calls you at home, but to me, that doesn't make a "wonderful doctor." I thought he was a pest. I was also called a few times and asked to retake blood tests. No explanation ever given for this. I also found he had a condescending attitude and did not care about my concerns. Worst doctor I've ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Halsdorfer is a wonderful doctor. Very through always takes an extra step. Often calls you at home. Very competent

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

This doctor is arrogant. He talks like he is thorough, but does not listen to you and only follows through on his own thoughts without taking into consideration what you are telling him. Because of his arrogant attitude, he missed a major medical problem I had that my new primary doctor found at my first visit without me even telling him my symptoms. If there were "negative" star ratings, I would have given him that instead of 1 star.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016