Ratings for Dr. Adam R. Wozniak

I have been Dr. Wozniak's patient since 2009. He is the most compassionate, caring physician I have ever had in my almost 60yr old life. He never rushes and he treats me like I am the only patient he has, with respect. His office staff has been nothing but professional and helpful. His nurse, Sheri, always puts me at ease. I rarely have had to wait, but once an emergency for someone else arose and I had to wait 45 min. I would highly recommend Dr. Wozniak to anyone, and I do!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Never even made it past the front office staff. Most unfriendly, unhelpful staff I've ever encountered. Dr. Wozniak might be a great doctor but his office staff will drive his patients away.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

This is by far the best Dr I have, I am a young man with a lung diseas Dr wozniak has been by far the vest Dr I have had he is very helpfull and always answers my questions. I would redder anyone I know to him .

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

VERY RUDE DOCTOR AND STAFF. INCOMPETENT OFFICE MANAGER. UNHELPFUL, A WASTE OF OUR FAMILY'S TIME - ALL FAMILY MEMBERS DISSATISFIED.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Adam R. Wozniak's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2003)