Ratings for Dr. John A. Lach

Dr lach is a good dr. He takes time to listen to you. There is usually quite a wait and the staff sometimes do not treat you as warmly as they could. I have made several apporintments where the nurses write down a completely different reason for my visit than what they have been told.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

He's the kindest doctor ever and really listens.He takes his time with his patients and helps get to the root of the problem. He is always very positive and easy to talk to. I'm so fortunate I've found such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

I refuse to see this doctor, but it's not like he needs patients when he is an avid poster-boy for pharmaceutical companies. He proudly displays a framed picture of himself in his office from a magazine ad by a pharmaceutical company. I see at least 3 pharmaceutical reps in his office every time I visit. His personal hygiene could use some improvement. I'm pretty neutral about my feelings towards this doctor; no hard feelings, but no feelings otherwise. On a benevolent note he is knowledgeable and that comes with the price of being blunt and condescending. On several occasions he has crossed the line of professionalism by voicing adamant personal feelings about situations not related to my medical care. He's human and he is entitled to his opinions like any other professional. Then again professionalism often means stifling ones' feelings in the workplace.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. John A. Lach's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Delta Dental