Ratings for Dr. John J. Cauthon

Dr. Cauthon is probably the best doctor I've ever been to. His bed side courtesy is something that most period dream to find in a doctor. He has performed two surgeries on me. One from where I stepped on a toothpick and it was deeply bedded in my foot and a plantar fasciotomy. I would recommend him and his practice to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

dr. cauthom is a wonderfull doctor i have been in pain for years and years and have always thought that i had diabetic neorpathy well it turned out that i had plantar fasciatics and he did sugery on my left foot and besides it beging sore on the foot from surgery it does not hurt anymore from my pain that i have had for years i would highly highly recommed him to anyone you will not find no better doctor and a no sweeter person out there i give him a 10/10

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr Cauthon is amazing. He seems hurried at times, but does take the time to listen to your concerns. His treatment of my problem was dead on and help eliminate pain that I had been dealing with for years. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

I had a minor outpatient surgical procedure performed by Dr Cauthon, and I can honestly say that as much as medical procedures CAN be pleasant, this one was. The staff is friendly and helpful, and Dr Cauthon is amazing! The wait time was a little long, but the visit was well worth the wait. Patients are treated with respect and honest care at this office. If you want to be treated as family, and not just as a number, Dr Cauthon is your man.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

He is wonderful! You never feel rushed or like you are just in an assembly line. Very personable and thourough. Takes a conserative approach rather than throwing you into surgery right away. HIGHLY recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Absolutely amazing Dr. I have been seeing him for 5 years now and will never go to another for foot issues. He will take his time with you and explain your condition in ways you can understand. He has excellent bedside manner. I wish all drs were as kind and patient as he is. I would recommend him to anyone. Hands down he is the best.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. John J. Cauthon's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Assurant